Reply
Dec 09 2006
By: Treeh Last Guardian 12751 posts
Offline

MapleStory?

16 replies 2 views Edited Dec 9, 2006
Hey, I just downloaded MapleStory, and I have no idea weather to be a mage or a theif.

If I were a mage, I would eventually become a priest or healer.....ideasSmiley Tongue?
APPLE SPY
Message 1 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006
hehe I'm a lvl 17 mage I want to be a firemage....I don't really play much though
Message 2 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/06/2004
Offline
15166 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006
I've tried playing that game twice...and I just can't get into it. The 2D just seems so repeative. I'd go Mage though .


Message Edited by DR€W on 12-09-2006 02:19 AM
Message 3 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006


DR€W wrote:
I've tried playing that game twice...and I just can't get into it. The 2D just seems so repeative. I'd go Mage though .


Message Edited by DR€W on 12-09-2006 02:19 AM

Yeah, I'm already boredSmiley Tongue

I'm dwnloading the Voyage Online beta, it's going to be awesomeSmiley Very Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 4 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2003
Offline
4534 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006
I play Maple Story, the game is HUGE. SO many places to go and so much stuff to do, it's insane.

If you're going to be a Mage, put most, if not all of your ability points into INT (intelligence). It takes 20 INT to get your first job, which is a magician. If you spread it around, it'll be so hard to get any armour or weapons, because most of the mages equipment requires a high level of INT and luck. I would go to this site and read up on some guides or whatever. They will save you so much hassle. Smiley Tongue

I'm a level 28 Bowman, and I play at Broa.

Likewise if you want to become a theif, read up on some quick guides, Save you a lot of trouble down the road.

OTR
Message 5 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006


GamerGuy15 wrote:
I play Maple Story, the game is HUGE. SO many places to go and so much stuff to do, it's insane.

If you're going to be a Mage, put most, if not all of your ability points into INT (intelligence). It takes 20 INT to get your first job, which is a magician. If you spread it around, it'll be so hard to get any armour or weapons, because most of the mages equipment requires a high level of INT and luck. I would go to this site and read up on some guides or whatever. They will save you so much hassle. Smiley Tongue

I'm a level 28 Bowman, and I play at Broa.

Likewise if you want to become a theif, read up on some quick guides, Save you a lot of trouble down the road.



Thanks a bunch, maybe we can play together sometimeSmiley Tongue?
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2003
Offline
4534 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006


Aowen wrote:


GamerGuy15 wrote:
I play Maple Story, the game is HUGE. SO many places to go and so much stuff to do, it's insane.

If you're going to be a Mage, put most, if not all of your ability points into INT (intelligence). It takes 20 INT to get your first job, which is a magician. If you spread it around, it'll be so hard to get any armour or weapons, because most of the mages equipment requires a high level of INT and luck. I would go to this site and read up on some guides or whatever. They will save you so much hassle. Smiley Tongue

I'm a level 28 Bowman, and I play at Broa.

Likewise if you want to become a theif, read up on some quick guides, Save you a lot of trouble down the road.



Thanks a bunch, maybe we can play together sometimeSmiley Tongue?


Sure, I could power-level you. You would level up soooo fast if I did. Smiley Tongue
OTR
Message 7 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/18/2006
Offline
1182 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 9, 2006
I don't play, but my sis is level 74 (seriously).
R.I.P. Steve Irwin
Message 8 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/11/2005
Offline
4236 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 23, 2006
heh I have a level 70 sniper, 72 fire mage and a 89 dragon knight. Currently working on a Lukless fire mage. If you play in bera Add KOsharkey. Btw A thief needs funding so don't be one unless you are funded. I would say become a Mage. Also a great website for you to join is- www.sleepywood.net. Happy mapling.


Message Edited by Shark3y on 12-23-2006 02:49 PM
=)
Message 9 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: MapleStory?

Dec 23, 2006


Shark3y wrote:
heh I have a level 70 sniper, 72 fire mage and a 89 dragon knight. Currently working on a Lukless fire mage. If you play in bera Add KOsharkey. Btw A thief needs funding so don't be one unless you are funded. I would say become a Mage.


I became a Bowman, lvl 18.....

Hey, is there anyway I can get 4,000 NEXON cash besides spending real money? I need a stall....Smiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes