Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Re: Many of you Have been asking what happened to Lithium

Dec 26, 2010

what if a random person found this contract and burned it.

what would happen to Jive...?

Message 21 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Dec 26, 2010

You must be young..these contracts are filed with there tourneys in triplicate and then stored  on media and kept in a vault.

It is unrealistic for any one to do such a thing. Hmm in other words there can not be a hypothetical . If any persons tries to tamper with said documents, I promise a swift and painful take down by police . As well as many charges including but not limited to trespassing, destruction of  m and a great deal more. In essence, it is ill advise to try such a thing over a forum.y in. change

I would recomend seeing a counselor if one has difficulty in the area of change to resort to such tactics.

SCEA’s decision to implement Update 3.21 placed Plaintiffs and Class members in a “Hobson’s Choice.” PS3 owners who chose not to install Update 3.21 could no longer access
many of the other important PS3 features including the PSN, the ability to play games online, the ability to access online features, or the ability to play newer PS3 games and/or Blu-ray discs that required Update 3.21. On the other hand, PS3 owners who did install Update 3.21 lost all access to the computer functionality of the PS3’s “Other OS” feature.
Message 22 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Dec 26, 2010

Remind me to introduce you to my friend Sarcasm some time.

Message 23 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Dec 26, 2010

You must be young, since you can't detect sarcasm lolololol.

Message 24 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Dec 26, 2010

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Couldn't they just renew the contract?

Well it might be because of money issues. Lithium is really expensive to keep as it's one of the top forum OS.

Message 25 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5045 posts

Dec 26, 2010

donutman46 wrote:

what if a random person found this contract and burned it.

what would happen to Jive...?

I've got some matches!

Message 26 of 78 (44 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Dec 26, 2010

I am a fan of the new forums if now they could fix navigation it will be 10x better then old fourms. Also jive is more mobile friendly looks and works a lot better on my samsung captivate

Message 27 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Dec 26, 2010

SONY is a mega corporation.

Re-newing their contract with Lithium would have been equivalent as that to a upper class person giving a dollar to a homeless guy.

Yeah, Lithium are hobos.

Photobucket

Message 28 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Dec 26, 2010

You know you all are funny to me . If what you say is true then why are all thier other companies still running thiere websites ?

Mean really man Zipper is own by Sony , Go look at this website and tell me who made it forums.mag.com

Before you talk trash man get your facts right . . . .

I don't care for these forums like this , but i AM NOT GOING TO SAY JOE BLOW DID IT AND THIS IS WHY AND THE ROOF IS FALLING IN AND ALL THE LAME STUFF GET FACTS before you start pointing fingers man

Message 29 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 26, 2010

Thanks for the info curioscat and gadget. But I'm still lost. Why the drastic change after such a long contract? I see posts from the old administrator Deltan dating back to 1999. Why such a major change after 11 years with the same service?

Someone pointed out new featues, but where are they? Weren't custom avatars once available, but sony removed them along time ago? now they're suddenly going to allow them again?

I also noticed the ability to psot videos is available, but that also wasn't allowed by sony at the time? The futureshop forum uses lithium and they have the option to post videos: http://www.futureshopforums.ca/t5/Tech-Blog/Interview-Back-to-the-Future-Screenwriter-Bob-Gale-1-of-... They also have someother stuff like facebook and twitter. Why weren't those options available on the old forum? Are there contracts for features too or something, like using custom avatars and video? I just don't understand how it was once available, then removed, then was available again (or will be).

Message 30 of 78 (44 Views)
0 Likes