Wastelander
861 posts

Re: Manga > Anime

Jan 21, 2013

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

InTheBushes321 wrote:
What do you mean you do and you don't agree? :l

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how much stuff do watch/read on the internet, and how much do you actively search for new stuff? Before I found MAL/ANN on the interwebz, I only read Yugioh and One Piece in Shonen Jump, then I realized there was better stuff to read/watch out there.

You said I get it and I said I do, however . . . I don't agree. I don't know how to make that sound any more clear.

I stopped looking for new stuff like a year ago, once the ones I've stuck with end I'm probably done for good. I've read/watched most named ones (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, HxH, Toriko, Beserk, etc, etc.) and that's about it. If it's somewhat popular, odds are I've given it a whirl. I don't **bleep** with the unknown mangas.

Okay then. I think i get it.

You just put my case in point. If you like anime/manga, it's worth searching outside of the well-known western ones.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 11 of 50 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7989 posts

Jan 21, 2013

InTheBushes321 wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

InTheBushes321 wrote:

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how much stuff do watch/read on the internet, and how much do you actively search for new stuff? Before I found MAL/ANN on the interwebz, I only read Yugioh and One Piece in Shonen Jump, then I realized there was better stuff to read/watch out there.

You said I get it and I said I do, however . . . I don't agree. I don't know how to make that sound any more clear.

I stopped looking for new stuff like a year ago, once the ones I've stuck with end I'm probably done for good. I've read/watched most named ones (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, HxH, Toriko, Beserk, etc, etc.) and that's about it. If it's somewhat popular, odds are I've given it a whirl. I don't **bleep** with the unknown mangas.

You just put my case in point. If you like anime/manga, it's worth searching outside of the well-known western ones.

Not really. I like it, but I don't care for it enough to look for the "underground" stuff.

Click to hear my music please. Thank you. photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Message 12 of 50 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

Jan 21, 2013

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

InTheBushes321 wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

InTheBushes321 wrote:

Not really. I like it, but I don't care for it enough to look for the "underground" stuff.

I'm not talking about underground stuff. I mean stuff that's popular in Japan, but not as much here for whatever(unknown to me) reason. Stuff like GTO, Clannad, Higurashi, Shiki, Another, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou, etc etc. The list goes on and on. Hell, some of the things I just listed have been liscensed by FUNimation, so they're not unknown at all, they just don't get as much exposure, which is unfortunate.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

Message 13 of 50 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I love anime but yall are a bunch of nerds especially Mud! 

Message 14 of 50 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

Jan 21, 2013

omegakaoz wrote:

I love anime but yall are a bunch of nerds especially Mud! 

Pffft. Your just not honest with yourself Omegascrubzorz, that's all.

Message 15 of 50 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 21, 2013

:l yeah i guess so what yall talking about too lazy to read the wall of texts at 1a in the morning 

Message 16 of 50 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7989 posts

Jan 21, 2013
I live for intelligent discussions.

Regardless. If it's not something people discuss often, I don't care to read or discover it.
Click to hear my music please. Thank you. photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Message 17 of 50 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7989 posts

Jan 21, 2013
And i am a nerd. A nerd that was born to be wild.
Message 18 of 50 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

Jan 21, 2013

omegakaoz wrote:

:l yeah i guess so what yall talking about too lazy to read the wall of texts at 1a in the morning 

We're talking about how you're a scrub and how we all saw you go 0-10 against Skinsfan.

Message 19 of 50 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 21, 2013

InTheBushes321 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

We're talking about how you're a scrub and how we all saw you go 0-10 against Skinsfan.

InTheBushes321 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

BUSHES THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND I Smiley Surprised 

He had an aimbot and modded controller i couldnt stop him Smiley Sad 

Message 20 of 50 (82 Views)
0 Likes