Do you mean 
Wastelander
856 posts

Re: Manga > Anime

Jan 23, 2013

JR_D34D wrote:
Nah man its epic I can't wait for the new season called Gun Gale Online

*Minor Spoilers*

It is good, I have seen it. Even ordered an Asuna shirt on Ebay. The fights were very well done, and I really liked the development's of the romance b/t the main characters. The OST was good as well, and the concept was fairly interesting. But both of the arc endings were bad(the rushed ending of the SAO arc, and the ridiculously bad Deus Ex Machina cop-out of the Alfheim ending). In addition, during the first arc, so much stress was put on how the characters had to survive by giving it their all and fighting in a do-or-die world, but the plot progressed with time leaps, which is the exact opposite of how such a plot should be executed. All that being said, I didn't even mention how Arc 2 was the same as Arc 1, they just decided to beat a dead horse for 11 more episodes.

TL;DR Interesting concept, good characters, good visuals, crappy story/plot execution/timing.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 41 of 50 (234 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I agree they did rush it but still in my opion its good hope gun gale online is not rushed and has better endings

Message 42 of 50 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5611 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Thread moved from MAG section.
Message 43 of 50 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Jan 25, 2013

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

Nope. One Piece is the best. It's the best statistically, as well as in my opinion. Therefore, it's undeniably #1, sorry.

Also, lolnaruto. I want to see how it ends, only reason I still read it.

Edit: Updated title to reflect discussion.

One piece is ok but not the best. 

Message 44 of 50 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3416 posts

Jan 26, 2013

One Piece is good.  Anime is incredibly low quality compared to the Manga; and I'll admit that.

Although this thread seems sort of pointless and directionless.  

Message 45 of 50 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5777 posts

Jan 26, 2013

wegawhale wrote:

Although this thread seems sort of pointless and directionless.  

True. It's a matter of preference. But if we're talking about One Piece, I'm afraid I've only read one manga of it and haven't seen the anime.  

Stage_Coach wrote:

Thread moved from MAG section.

**bleep**? :smileyvery-happy:

Message 46 of 50 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Jan 27, 2013
It was originally in the MAG section. It was simply two players from the same game discussing something they both enjoy. It wasn't originally going to involve the community at large, so it being directionless is of little merit. On a side note, finishing a series is always so bittersweet QQ. Finished 2 series in 3 days, and I swear, it's always a bit sad at the end of a series.
"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 47 of 50 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Naruto is taking forever, honestly, the author should focus on finishing the important stuff, not a whole crappy chapter dedicated to:

Spoiler
Neiji's Death

I mean, they talk to eachother alot and discuss moral codes, in a middle of a war, what the hell.

Bleach should just end after the Aizen Arc, why the hell does the crappy Xcution Arc even exist?? It's the most boring arc, and now this newer arc is sooooooo sudden:

Spoiler
Old Yama-ji ( Captian Commander ) Death, The 4th squad captain is actually the Ex-11 squad captain and a battle loving maniac, Ichigo is half Shinigami half Quincy, and the Royal Guard, seriously what the F, a typical gangsta, a small funky hip hop black man, a fat woman that can turn skinny by her own will, a multi-arm scientist woman and a Monk, what the F?????

One Piece, I didn't even bother to see it

Fairy Tale is getting exciting

Toriko taken too LONG

Berserk is getting EPIC

and so far, my favorite of all time haven't show up yet, Nozoki Anna, man that manga is great :smileyhappy:

Message 48 of 50 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Thank Goodness I downloaded the Crunchyroll  add on my ipod so that I can watch my anime anytime, anywere. :smileyhappy:

Message 49 of 50 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9957 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Madara forgot his meds. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 50 of 50 (85 Views)
0 Likes