Message 33 of 39 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: Man loses life savings over carnival game

May 3, 2013

PROPHETOFDOOM13 wrote:
SUE THE CARNIVAL!

a judge wouldn't even consider dealing with it....people go in knowing the risk..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15233 posts

May 3, 2013

kythunder wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

So after the first 300 dollars he didn't realize the game was rigged ( if it indeed was idk ) and then he went back and got his life savings and lost that??? Don't feel sorry for him one bit...for less than the 300 he spent in the first place he could have gotten a 360 Kinect..idiot.

this kind of problem is the same as drinking,smoking dope or whatever...it's an addiction that some people have and he was craving the satisfaction of that win....

it's no different than the idiots around here that spend 75 bucks on a bag of weed and smoke it in 2 days and are pawning their ps3's to me so they can get more..

and if its not them its the pillheads who pay 8 bucks for one pill but are not happy till they pop 5 of them and do it again the next day...i have aquired a lot of personal property from these people but it's their choice and someone is going to gain...

might as well be me...:smileyhappy:

maybe I should consider this again... the downtown part of my area is just teeming with these types.... I guess thats why theres so many pawn shops out here...

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (55 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

May 3, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

So after the first 300 dollars he didn't realize the game was rigged ( if it indeed was idk ) and then he went back and got his life savings and lost that??? Don't feel sorry for him one bit...for less than the 300 he spent in the first place he could have gotten a 360 Kinect..idiot.

this kind of problem is the same as drinking,smoking dope or whatever...it's an addiction that some people have and he was craving the satisfaction of that win....

it's no different than the idiots around here that spend 75 bucks on a bag of weed and smoke it in 2 days and are pawning their ps3's to me so they can get more..

and if its not them its the pillheads who pay 8 bucks for one pill but are not happy till they pop 5 of them and do it again the next day...i have aquired a lot of personal property from these people but it's their choice and someone is going to gain...

might as well be me...:smileyhappy:

maybe I should consider this again... the downtown part of my area is just teeming with these types.... I guess thats why theres so many pawn shops out here...

i have been doing it for quite some time and have aquired everything from small 10 dollar gadgets up to land...i actually bought an 1 1/4 acre of land from a dopehead that got it in a will for 500 cash and spent a weekend cleaning it up,mowing and whatnot and sold it a month later to a landowner that had connecting property to it for 2200 and a set of new 16 inch tires for the wifes mustang....:smileyhappy:

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

May 3, 2013
Law should not help idiots. $300 on a carnival game? And then he came back for more? He should just have admitted that he trows like a girl.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 3, 2013

the game is actually difficult to do

theyre set up that way

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

May 3, 2013

What the heck is wrong with that guy $2600!!!

I would say that guy that owned the carnival game had a really lucky day.

He was probably laughing at him saying "hey you suck you cant throw for nothing"

I think that guy deserved to loose his life savings!

Sorry

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (30 Views)
0 Likes