Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Re: Mall Trip

Apr 17, 2007

PlaySmartPlay wrote:
and you say it bothers workers well thats what they get paid to do help us and fix stuff duh so dont complain

the workers are there to assist people..not to clean up after some immature kid with nothing better to do than mess with stuff... i hope when you work in retail you get the job of fixing stuff that people do like you did. I hate working retail just becuase of stuff like you did. I have enough stuff to do I do not need to fix all the stuff all over the store....
Message 31 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2933 posts

Apr 17, 2007
Fight the machine
LittleBigPlanet
Message 32 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 17, 2007

PlaySmartPlay wrote:
you took it out of context you dumb ass lil petty thing are fun mureder and rape are bad and i consider them really wrong and punishable

and you say it bothers workers well thats what they get paid to do help us and fix stuff duh so dont complain

You do not know business do you? Workers are paid to sell things so that the owner can make money, and people like you cause inefficency in the store.
Message 33 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Apr 17, 2007
i wouldnt mind putting stuff back it doesnt bother me
Message 34 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 17, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
the workers are there to assist people..not to clean up after some immature kid with nothing better to do than mess with stuff... i hope when you work in retail you get the job of fixing stuff that people do like you did. I hate working retail just becuase of stuff like you did. I have enough stuff to do I do not need to fix all the stuff all over the store....

He doesn't know the pain of working in retail yet, wait until he gets a job in a retail store and see how it is. I'll personally do it if I every find out where he is.
Message 35 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Apr 17, 2007

aznsniper911 wrote:

PlaySmartPlay wrote:
you took it out of context you dumb ass lil petty thing are fun mureder and rape are bad and i consider them really wrong and punishable

You do not know business do you? Workers are paid to sell things so that the owner can make money, and people like you cause inefficency in the store.

kinda like those kids that shoplift..they think well this isnt gonna hurt anyone. well in the end it hurts the people that are honest and pay for things...
i work in a video rental store.. we lost 56 games to theftin one month.... it is terrible... these kids do stuff they think is "fun" without realizing the repurcussions of thier actions
Message 36 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 17, 2007

PlaySmartPlay wrote:
i wouldnt mind putting stuff back it doesnt bother me

Wow you really are left out. If you every work in a retail store you know theres always things more important to do then clean up after poeple like you. You just cause inefficency and stress on the business.
Message 37 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Apr 17, 2007
who really cares ok you must work in retail and care or you really like getting your post count up
Message 38 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 17, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
kinda like those kids that shoplift..they think well this isnt gonna hurt anyone. well in the end it hurts the people that are honest and pay for things...
i work in a video rental store.. we lost 56 games to theftin one month.... it is terrible... these kids do stuff they think is "fun" without realizing the repurcussions of thier actions

They are even worst in some areas. I help out in my Uncle's shop sometimes and there was a siutation in which someone stole a Car amp and we went after him sine we saw him on the streets. Instead of just returning it, he punched my uncle and got into a small fight and broke the stolen amp. 
Message 39 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Apr 17, 2007
LOL I would like to that.

Message 40 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes