Apr 17 2007
By: playsmartplay Treasure Hunter 6766 posts

Mall Trip

51 replies 1 views Edited Apr 17, 2007
Ok every so often i go to the mall w/ my friend. Its so fun cuz i go into like very store and make the people mad.
Today i went to the apple store and proved the guy in there wrong and then made him explain the whole mac thing then just left.
Then i went to the fossil store and had the guy explain all the watches then i left.Then i went to the sony style store and made the lady explain the phone then i left.Then i went to the cingular store and messed w/ all thier phones.Then i went to fye and unorganized all the music.I do this every time at the mall just for fun.
I do this becuz the last time i was in those stores they were rude to me and were of little help.

Message Edited by PlaySmartPlay on 04-16-2007 06:08 PM
Message 6 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4471 posts

Re: Mall Trip

Apr 17, 2007
You should've killed explorer.exe on the Vaios while you were in the Sony Style store

Message 1 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Apr 17, 2007
you are the reason why everyone thinks americans are stupid..

do you not have a life..
you actually call that fun??

your so immature, i always see little brats like you running around trying to act like your cool...

to everyone else in the store you are a humongous annoyance and i really hope the security catches up to you one day...

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 2 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4471 posts

Apr 17, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

do you not have a life..

your so immature, i always see little brats like you running around trying to act like your cool...

to everyone else in the store you are a humongous annoyance and i really hope the security catches up to you one day...

-1 Flaming.

Message 3 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Apr 17, 2007
whatever i had fun and thats all i care on the vaios i confused the ppl by auto hiding the taskbar and hiding the desktop on the vista computers and turing offf the tvs
Message 4 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2146 posts

Apr 17, 2007
lol the part about the apple store sounds pretty fun Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 17, 2007
sorry playsmartplay but i have to agree with him even though it does seem fun it is immature

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

do you not have a life..

Message 7 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Apr 17, 2007

PlaySmartPlay wrote:
whatever i had fun and thats all i care on the vaios i confused the ppl by auto hiding the taskbar and hiding the desktop on the vista computers and turing offf the tvs

For every action there is a consequence to it, good or bad. People like you make working in retail hell. If you ever get a job at a retail store, I hope it is even worst for you. If you get mad because they are like that just remember you did it to them too.
Message 8 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6766 posts

Apr 17, 2007
i know its inmature but there was no1 at the mall and its ok to be inmature every once in a while
Message 9 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 17, 2007

aznsniper911 wrote:

PlaySmartPlay wrote:

For every action there is a consequence to it, good or bad. People like you make working in retail hell. If you ever get a job at a retail store, I hope it is even worst for you. If you get mad because they are like that just remember you did it to them too.

yes you will see if you ever work how hard and frustrating its going to be if someone does that to you
Message 10 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes