Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Made PlayStation bet with my grilfriend

Apr 22, 2014

Extrem3xCarn4ge wrote:

All I can hear is her going on screaming "Where the F**k is this egg" lol only on Jak 2, 

And great idea I shall not let her win!! lol

there's an easy glitch to get 250 eggs before you get very far into the game. since some eggs can't be obtained post-game. the hardest part she's likely going to have is trying some of the missions where they just throw waves upon waves upon waves of enemies and it turns out she has no dark eco left.

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 11 of 13 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Apr 22, 2014

*did not read thread*

Who's winning?

==============================

on PS3 and PS4
Message 12 of 13 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11716 posts

Apr 22, 2014

If she's getting the Platinum without using the precursor orb glitch, in which case she should probably hold off on getting the easy ones for now, then the Platinum trophy should be less complicated to pull off for both games in less than a month's time. If she's doing it the hard way, however, then the challenge will probably not meet up under the designated time limit.

There are about 300 orbs to collect in Jak II and approximately 600 in Jak III. The hardest part about these Platinums, aside from the gameplay difficulty, is tracking down every last one of those egg-shaped doodads. Going about these games legitimately could mean it would take at least a couple of months to get them both, considering you must not only get through the game itself but you must spend all that extra time figuring out where the item is and how to get there (and when).

Message 13 of 13 (33 Views)
0 Likes