Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Re: MS is doing to them selfs in with the Elite as Sony did with...

Mar 28, 2007

Exclusive4Me wrote:

NK wrote:
I hope English is your second language.

You are like the coolest person ever. Damn how can I be so cool like you.

You will never be as cool as me, don't even try.
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Mar 28, 2007

Exclusive4Me wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Exclusive4Me wrote:
MS is killing there selfs with the elite as Sony is killing them self he the PS3 price.

Who know MS could be so stupid. They had a good run going too.

You act as if they stop production of the core and the premium... all they are doing is giving people more of a choice who want a 360. Just about every successful console has gotten a makeover and/or update...

No what this elite version does is make Sony PS3 look not to high priced. Which was a big plus to selling 360. Ya 360 will still roll the PS3 in NPD number for months to come but I think the margine wan't be as high as what we had last month of 100,000 plus.

It actually makes the 20gb ps3 seem way overpriced if you aren't interest in blue-ray. With the elite you are getting 6x more space, all the A/V cables possible (instead of just composite), and a headset while still being cheaper then the 20gb ps3...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Mar 28, 2007

Bgamer wrote:

Exclusive4Me wrote:

Bgamer wrote:

Exclusive4Me wrote:
MS is killing there selfs with the elite as Sony is killing them self he the PS3 price.

Who know MS could be so stupid. They had a good run going too.

You act as if they stop production of the core and the premium... all they are doing is giving people more of a choice who want a 360. Just about every successful console has gotten a makeover and/or update...

No what this elite version does is make Sony PS3 look not to high priced. Which was a big plus to selling 360. Ya 360 will still roll the PS3 in NPD number for months to come but I think the margine wan't be as high as what we had last month of 100,000 plus.

It actually makes the 20gb ps3 seem way overpriced if you aren't interest in blue-ray. With the elite you are getting 6x more space, all the A/V cables possible (instead of just composite), and a headset while still being cheaper then the 20gb ps3...

It'll go both ways and make people think it's a ripoff. That much more for basically only a bigger HDD. I'm betting on only the hardcore fans getting this or people who just don't do research. I'd get a premium and then a bigger HDD at a store. That's just me though. Other people can pay alot for that HDD. Smiley Tongue
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes