Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36571 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 4, 2012

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

you have just won some obscure contest to become a MOD for ONE WHOLE DAY. what will you do?


Phone in sick.  I'll be better tomorrow.

 

Message 21 of 48 (189 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/17/2003
Online
19203 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 4, 2012

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

I would re-open the Playstation Lounge and Movies/Tv Shows forums, I'm assuming that they are still locked...


This.  Smiley Wink

 

Both of those forums are my candidates to be brought back to life. 

Message 22 of 48 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I heard there was an Anime Forum in this so i'd re-open that.

 

I'd also delete useless threads and ban some individuals.

Message 23 of 48 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 5, 2012

I would like to be a MOD for a day, but this is harder than it looks.

 

For example, is Trawnza in Offtopics, Tempest in PS Vita, AeroVayne in PSN Network. I'm trying to make sense of it all and see what MODS go where and do they have secret ones posing as posters.

 

There are too many people on this site to keep in check for hours on in.

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 24 of 48 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10407 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 5, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

I would like to be a MOD for a day, but this is harder than it looks.

 

For example, is Trawnza in Offtopics, Tempest in PS Vita, AeroVayne in PSN Network. I'm trying to make sense of it all and see what MODS go where and do they have secret ones posing as posters.

 

There are too many people on this site to keep in check for hours on in.


Then again, there are members here that reports inappropriate content, or anything that violates the rules. That report feature helps them out.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 25 of 48 (138 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36571 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 5, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:
they have secret ones posing as posters.

 

This never happens. 

Message 26 of 48 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
30083 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 6, 2012

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

you have just won some obscure contest to become a MOD for ONE WHOLE DAY. what will you do?


Ask what the 2nd place prize is.

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 27 of 48 (108 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 6, 2012

Cobra1 wrote:

Long time no see. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 48 (98 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 6, 2012

Probably nothing.

 


zeker wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

I would re-open the Playstation Lounge and Movies/Tv Shows forums, I'm assuming that they are still locked...


This.  Smiley Wink

 

Both of those forums are my candidates to be brought back to life. 


That signature looks so familiar...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 29 of 48 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
30083 posts
 

Re: MOD for a day

Dec 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Cobra1 wrote:

Long time no see. Smiley Happy


Smiley Happy

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 30 of 48 (86 Views)