Limit Breaker
22834 posts

Re: MIDDLE CLASS becoming MILLIONAIRE..is it even possible?

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

@gR3yGh051 

sounded like you are the type who will spend his/her money wisely.. 

is it possible for the middle class to make it to upper class or even millionaire without a profitable business or investments?

since from the looks of it.. business and investing in something is the only way to go....

people are not making more while expenses increased.. middle class is nowthe working poor class

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2124 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

i can make a million dollars in less than 6months

keeping it is the hard thing xD

Message 12 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Mar 5, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

@gR3yGh051 

is it possible for the middle class to make it to upper class or even millionaire without a profitable business or investments?

since from the looks of it.. business and investing in something is the only way to go....

people are not making more while expenses increased.. middle class is nowthe working poor class

That is not how it works. By definition, the middle class is in-between the upper and poor classes. You would have to argue that the middle class does not exist anymore. As someone living in the middle class, I would say it still exists. Expenses rise every year. That is how our economy works thanks to inflation. You may argue that the middle class is not as comfortable these days, but that is a result of a bad recession. 

We live in the best time in history. We live longer, make more money (counting inflation), and enjoy more luxuries. The middle class of yesteryear might have been larger, but it was not as good. And our "working poor class" is still living quite nicely with 3 meals a day and some luxuries. Many people on this forum fall into the lower class and still find time to enjoy gaming, for example.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 17 (102 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 5, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

@gR3yGh051 

I do. Living off of 30% of my monthly income affords me LOTS of disposable income to spend if I so choose.

No. I don't think so. At least not without an education and climbing the corporate ladder.

Not that I care bout being a millionaire, but simply having disposable income and time to spend it is the best feeling in the world.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 14 of 17 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

@gR3yGh051 

I do. Living off of 30% of my monthly income affords me LOTS of disposable income to spend if I so choose.

No. I don't think so. At least not without an education and climbing the corporate ladder.

Not that I care bout being a millionaire, but simply having disposable income and time to spend it is the best feeling in the world.

@gR3yGh051 

i read an article once.. about OVERNIGHT milionaires...   it's an article a bout people who became millionaire overnight  all thanks to the powerball jackpot..

the article was focus on one thing.. the rise and fall of jackpot powerball winners..

there's one thing that i noticed.. these winners have NO responsiblity or restraint..

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH MONEY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BURN THROUGH IT...

lot of money but no responsibility or restraints.. hundreds of millions  wouldn't last a year..

by the way..  what is the middle class income range? 

some of the people in the movie make 40-50k or even 70k.. yet they have no saving.. or $30-$100 in saving? ?? do they still consider as middle class?

do we categorized the middle class by income or by the amount they have in the bank as a cushion?

I think i'm middle class but to someone else.. maybe not...

Message 15 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Mar 5, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

@gR3yGh051 

@gR3yGh051 

i read an article once.. about OVERNIGHT milionaires...   it's an article a bout people who became millionaire overnight  all thanks to the powerball jackpot..

the article was focus on one thing.. the rise and fall of jackpot powerball winners..

there's one thing that i noticed.. these winners have NO responsiblity or restraint..

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH MONEY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BURN THROUGH IT...

lot of money but no responsibility or restraints.. hundreds of millions  wouldn't last a year..

by the way..  what is the middle class income range? 

some of the people in the movie make 40-50k or even 70k.. yet they have no saving.. or $30-$100 in saving? ?? do they still consider as middle class?

do we categorized the middle class by income or by the amount they have in the bank as a cushion?

I think i'm middle class but to someone else.. maybe not...

Every state and every region has a cost of living. Middle class in Montana makes a lot less than the middle class of California. Yet both live around a similar comfort level. 

Middle class is not by savings. Nor directly by income. It is based off of the standard of living if anything. My grandmother has small income from social security. She still has a nice house in a beautiful area thanks to her stock investments. My family has little in savings and a lot of bills to pay. yet our income covers the bills and allows us to live in a decent area. The "class" idea is so relative that it is nearly impossible to classify percentages of the nation into those respective classes. Someone making 90k a year in San Francisco is poorer than the guy making 60k a year in Montana or South Dakota, yet the income brackets are putting people in those categories without any sort of consideration.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 16 of 17 (74 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
22834 posts

Mar 6, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
Every state and every region has a cost of living. Middle class in Montana makes a lot less than the middle class of California. Yet both live around a similar comfort level. 

Middle class is not by savings. Nor directly by income. It is based off of the standard of living if anything. My grandmother has small income from social security. She still has a nice house in a beautiful area thanks to her stock investments. My family has little in savings and a lot of bills to pay. yet our income covers the bills and allows us to live in a decent area. The "class" idea is so relative that it is nearly impossible to classify percentages of the nation into those respective classes. Someone making 90k a year in San Francisco is poorer than the guy making 60k a year in Montana or South Dakota, yet the income brackets are putting people in those categories without any sort of consideration.

cost of living.. that makes sense..

so how do we determine the Middle Class?   maybe some way to help give it a more clear definition..

debt vs net income?

are those who just make enough to cover their bills and have $30 left over in the bank.. classify as middle class?

i didn't work at all for the last 3 months.. i'm not unemployed or anything.. i'm a contractor.. didn't feel like working.. just started again yesterday and  business was busy.. but with my saving exhausted so i have to start working..

so right now.. i'm lower class/ poor? since i have no money in the bank?

Message 17 of 17 (69 Views)
0 Likes