Fender Bender
4030 posts

Re: MGS4 360 debunked.

Dec 18, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Cunder wrote:
Fairly simple if you put a game like MGS4 on to a system with players that have no direct knowledge of the game players will be lost. They wouldn't know who Foxhound was. They Probably wouldn't know who Liquid nake is and how he became Liquid Ocelot, They wouldn't know Snake is actully some sort of clone of the Big Boss. There so many parts and of past games that be have been mention and will me mention on MGS4.
And if you do something like that and put it on a System where players have no clue whats going on there be alot of complaints, and confusion.

Where do you think Xbox fans came from? Before they owned xbox's or 360's they owned playstations. You would be suprised how many times I am playing GRAW and my fellow teamates and I talk about socom or God of War or MGS. These people are gamers. They know about MGS and they have played the previous games.

Take me as an example. I own a PS2 and I decided not to get a PS3. I know about all of the PS games but I own a different console now. Konami would have a big market for the game on the 360.

I hope the game comes over to the 360 just like I hoped that Oblivion would go to the PS3 for the PS3 owners. Why can't we just be gamers. Why do people have to be such stingy console fanboys and exclusives fanboys?

Exactly. :smileytongue: Last gen I owned a GCN and a PS2,not a xbox..I already got a 360 and a Wii and im hesistant to get a PS3 becasue there arent many games that interest me.
Message 61 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Dec 18, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Cunder wrote:
Fairly simple if you put a game like MGS4 on to a system with players that have no direct knowledge of the game players will be lost. They wouldn't know who Foxhound was. They Probably wouldn't know who Liquid nake is and how he became Liquid Ocelot, They wouldn't know Snake is actully some sort of clone of the Big Boss. There so many parts and of past games that be have been mention and will me mention on MGS4.

And if you do something like that and put it on a System where players have no clue whats going on there be alot of complaints, and confusion.

Where do you think Xbox fans came from? Before they owned xbox's or 360's they owned playstations. You would be suprised how many times I am playing GRAW and my fellow teamates and I talk about socom or God of War or MGS. These people are gamers. They know about MGS and they have played the previous games.

Take me as an example. I own a PS2 and I decided not to get a PS3. I know about all of the PS games but I own a different console now. Konami would have a big market for the game on the 360.

I hope the game comes over to the 360 just like I hoped that Oblivion would go to the PS3 for the PS3 owners. Why can't we just be gamers. Why do people have to be such stingy console fanboys and exclusives fanboys?

wow just wow...a**bleep**ingmen.  Why are we all arguing about if it should come to 360 or not.  Does it really impact your life that greatly.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 62 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Dec 18, 2006
Just as I didn't believe the rumor, I don't believe this site either. Why?

1. The said said "some time ago", which means it could be long before the rumors started
2. The Konami official didn't even tell that site. They told CVG
Message 63 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 18, 2006

TJ32 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Cunder wrote:

wow just wow...a**bleep**ingmen.  Why are we all arguing about if it should come to 360 or not.  Does it really impact your life that greatly.

What he's saying makes sense and is sort of relevant to this topic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 64 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Dec 18, 2006
Lemme say one thing. **bleep** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Kojima would be loyal to the PlayStation brand.
Guns N' Roses - The Greatest Band Ever.
Message 65 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Dec 18, 2006

TJ32 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Cunder wrote:

lol what a cheap way to not admit that what he saying is true...

Anyways great post LBC.

Message Edited by Bgamer on 12-18-2006 04:08 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 66 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Dec 18, 2006
To Cunder:

Just to play Devil's Advocate, KP could also release a compilation of the past MGS games for the 360, or like KH2 have a FMV at the beginning that explained the parts of the story. But, yeah, I get what you're saying

But people like me- those who have a 360 but played all the MGS games- would know
Message 67 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Dec 18, 2006
From another website I've never heard of
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..:smileyhappy:
Message 68 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Dec 18, 2006
That would be really really good for the 360.
Message 69 of 69 (0 Views)
0 Likes