Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Re: MGS4 360 debunked.

Dec 18, 2006
Do you really think they are going to say "ohh yes it is". If anything they are going to suprise it.  They never answer those kind of questions, and they said "at this time" last time I checked there is a lot of time.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 41 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Dec 18, 2006

SimMaster wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I still don't believe it, they did say "at this time". Part of the rumor was it would release after the PS3 version. I think it would be smart of the guys that make MGS to do it on the 360. They won't make nearly as much money off of the ps3 games as they would both systems.

Not too many 360-only buyers would get MGS4. I mean come on, what's the point of releasing the 4th game on a console that hasn't had the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

Actually the 2nd was on the xbox also. So if someone had a PS1 then instead of getting a PS2 got an xbox and now has a 360 they would have played MGS1,2 and if it came to the 360 4. That just leaves MGS3 missing.

And MGS3 is just an off-shoot of another storyline.

MGS3 is a key part to understanding MGS4.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 42 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Xoolio wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I still don't believe it, they did say "at this time". Part of the rumor was it would release after the PS3 version. I think it would be smart of the guys that make MGS to do it on the 360. They won't make nearly as much money off of the ps3 games as they would both systems.

Not too many 360-only buyers would get MGS4. I mean come on, what's the point of releasing the 4th game on a console that hasn't had the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

Actually the 2nd was on the xbox also. So if someone had a PS1 then instead of getting a PS2 got an xbox and now has a 360 they would have played MGS1,2 and if it came to the 360 4. That just leaves MGS3 missing.

He obviously hasn't played it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 43 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Xoolio wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

The Xbox has had a metal gear solid game..........

Which was very inferior to the PS2 counterpart.

Are you on crack?

MGS2: Substance got a 7.5 on PS2

MGS2: Substance on the xbox got an 8.7

Photobucket
Message 44 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Dec 18, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Are you on crack?

I don't go by game reviews, I go by experience.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 45 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

You kidding me? I've played it over and over and over. You don't need to play it to understand MGS4.

Message 46 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 18, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Are you on crack?

http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termType=all&ts=metal+gear+solid+2&ty=0&x=25...
Message 47 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Has anyone played MGS4?
Photobucket
Message 48 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 18, 2006

Xoolio wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

Are you on crack?

I don't go by game reviews, I go by experience.

Yeah sure you don't.
Photobucket
Message 49 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Dec 18, 2006

SimMaster wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Xoolio wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

You kidding me? I've played it over and over and over. You don't need to play it to understand MGS4.

Sorry for assuming but why would you think even after playing it that it's a branch off to a whole different story? It's directly related to the Metal Gears of the past and the one to come.
Message 50 of 69 (1 View)
0 Likes