PS3 Network ID:The_Threat (Add me)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Re: Lucky me!

Jan 10, 2007
Haha, but you still have a way to go to 128-bit, just like me.
Message 22 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Jan 10, 2007

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

D3adPix3l wrote:
i never got that rank

LOL...it is hard because you make 1 post and you never see it againg!

I remember when I had that rank.
Message 23 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

D3adPix3l wrote:
i never got that rank

It wasn't that hard for me, because I had a rank list and knew when it was coming up.  As well with all of the other special ranks.

Can I see the List?

Sorry, but it's saved on a document that I had up at my college.  It's not the exact list, but when I go up this Sunday I'll show it to you, okay?

yea i have the image that somone posted in a thread about a year back.... i thik they got baned for it... but im not risking showing it to anyone.... and it isnt exact but its pretty close they screwed with a couple of ranks but not to badly....
Message 24 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2222 posts

Jan 10, 2007
the ranks suck now, i miss the old ranks...i always wanted to be Blue-LedMan Sad
Message 25 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

D3adPix3l wrote:
i never got that rank

It wasn't that hard for me, because I had a rank list and knew when it was coming up.  As well with all of the other special ranks.

Can I see the List?

Sorry, but it's saved on a document that I had up at my college.  It's not the exact list, but when I go up this Sunday I'll show it to you, okay?

yea i have the image that somone posted in a thread about a year back.... i thik they got baned for it... but im not risking showing it to anyone.... and it isnt exact but its pretty close they screwed with a couple of ranks but not to badly....

The list I received was about 3 months ago, of course it wasn't the rank list, but it had all of the special and regular ranks on it.  I have it back at school and it tells me everything, except the final rank.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 26 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8642 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Woah
Game Advisory Panel Member Since May 3, 2005
Message 27 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

D3adPix3l wrote:
i never got that rank

Can I see the List?

The list I received was about 3 months ago, of course it wasn't the rank list, but it had all of the special and regular ranks on it.  I have it back at school and it tells me everything, except the final rank.

my list the last one is at game junkie with a bit over 30k post. i think golden child was moved around though... but mine gose form newbie to  Game Junkie
Message 28 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I think I wasnt that rank
Message 29 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

D3adPix3l wrote:
i never got that rank

Can I see the List?

my list the last one is at game junkie with a bit over 30k post. i think golden child was moved around though... but mine gose form newbie to  Game Junkie

Mine said it was Platinum with over 30k posts, but I don't think that's the final rank anymore.  Anyway, I remember the Lucky rank cuz I was lucky that I got it before I missed it.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 30 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes