Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 10, 2006


InfurnoASH wrote:
Basically Melt the poles. stop the oceans conveyor.
 
stop the conveyor and the poles get cold.
 
Poles get cold. the conveyor restarts itself
 
so is there much to worry about? especialy if it just has a Hicup.



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 21 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 10, 2006
Ice caps melt= No more human race.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 10, 2006


az009 wrote:
Ice caps melt= No more human race.


That's quite untrue. Ice caps melt= lots of water, little land
 
Atmosphere tempurature rises= eventually too hot to support life. Earth becomes just another planet.
Message 23 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36705 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 10, 2006


wierdo gamer wrote:


DrGadget wrote:


bosscher wrote:
heres another hole, 50 years ago they where complaining about global cooling and how an iceage was comming. and before that it was the opposite.  also cars can't creat it seeing how there is a natural hole but it has gotten smaller since cars have been around therfore blockign the suns enrgy and making us cooler.



Actually no.  That scare came about 30 years ago.  There are many holes in the global warming theory.  It is an improbable string of assumptions that always ends with blaming America for destroying the Earth.  Here's a good example.  Mars is currently experiencing global warming.  Is that caused by Americans driving SUV's or do you think it's caused by a fluctuation in solar activity?  I would say the latter.  But then I'm not on the government payroll and being paid to blame America, like 98% of the so-called expert scientists.  They are funded by environmental extremist groups with a goal of destroying American manufacturing output.
 
"Think global, Act stupid"


Message Edited by DrGadget on 12-10-2006 01:02 PM

I'm pretty sure Asian countries produce more smog and such but i could be wrong


Asian countries do produce much more smog per GDP than America does.  The Europeans and Japanese are the most efficient and America is the second most efficient.  Asia is the least efficient.
 
So the Kyoto treaty would move manufacturing away from the efficient Western countries and into Asia where countries like China, Russia, and India are exempt.  It is the exact opposite of what needs to be done to lower the carbon emissions, but America is somehow evil for not agreeing to it.
 
The reality of Kyoto has much less to do with global warming and much more to do with other countries trying to take the high-paying manufacturing jobs (and the manufacturing base itself) away from America.
Message 24 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36705 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 10, 2006


ShiBByLLaMa wrote:


DrGadget wrote:


bosscher wrote:
heres another hole, 50 years ago they where complaining about global cooling and how an iceage was comming. and before that it was the opposite.  also cars can't creat it seeing how there is a natural hole but it has gotten smaller since cars have been around therfore blockign the suns enrgy and making us cooler.



Actually no.  That scare came about 30 years ago.  There are many holes in the global warming theory.  It is an improbable string of assumptions that always ends with blaming America for destroying the Earth.  Here's a good example.  Mars is currently experiencing global warming.  Is that caused by Americans driving SUV's or do you think it's caused by a fluctuation in solar activity?  I would say the latter.  But then I'm not on the government payroll and being paid to blame America, like 98% of the so-called expert scientists.  They are funded by environmental extremist groups with a goal of destroying American manufacturing output.
 
"Think global, Act stupid"


Message Edited by DrGadget on 12-10-2006 01:02 PM

Wow, that might be the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. I don't know how to came to the conclusion that scientists say global warming is caused by the U.S. because that definitely isn't true.

It's the inevitable conclusion of every global warming "expert" I've heard for the last 15 years.  It's always because America is causing it, singlehandedly, if you believe some of them.  The facts say otherwise, but most people won't cloud the issue with the facts.  It's good that you think this is a ridiculous thing to say, because it is.  Just remember that the next time you read an article on global warming and the conclusion is that America is evil for causing it all.
 
Re-cap.
1. Global warming is caused by the U.S.  -  not true
2. Scientists say global warming is caused by the U.S.  -  true
Message 25 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2005
Offline
9122 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 11, 2006


Hofman101 wrote:


az009 wrote:
Ice caps melt= No more human race.


That's quite untrue. Ice caps melt= lots of water, little land
 
Atmosphere tempurature rises= eventually too hot to support life. Earth becomes just another planet.



not true. the water leval will raise only about 25-50 feet maby less. there really isnt' that much ice to completely cover the land.
 
Atmosphere temp will raise but the stopping of the Conveyer will make it freeze the polls. which Like i said earlyer will restart it the conveyor.
 
and again freezing the polls makes the Ice come back. thus global warming will take care of it'self. if it really does exist.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 26 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2005
Offline
9122 posts
 

Re: Lope Hole in the Global warming theory.

Dec 11, 2006


madhive wrote:


InfurnoASH wrote:
Basically Melt the poles. stop the oceans conveyor.
 
stop the conveyor and the poles get cold.
 
Poles get cold. the conveyor restarts itself
 
so is there much to worry about? especialy if it just has a Hicup.






What's the for?
 
It's a theory. and I think it will work like this but others overlook this 1 fact.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 27 of 27 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes