Apr 13 2013
By: itsnotozzyitsozz Uncharted Territory 1468 posts

Looking for picture editors to help me out:

4 replies 62 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

I'm creating a site and I need someone good with photoshop or GIMP to help me out with a few images I require for the site. 

I really can't tell you whether or not helping me will give you any benefits, I suppose being part of the Moderation Committee on the site is fair enough? 

Anyways, if your interested in helping me out, just PM me and ill send you the details, its not very hard, just someone who knows how to work photoshop or GIMP is all.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Looking for picture editors to help me out:

Apr 13, 2013

You should harrass the people in the Signature Contest threads.

Frankenstein

Check out my financial website.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Harrass? I don't remember telling everyone to read this thread. It takes 2 seconds to read, if you don't want to do it, then don't reply and waste your time like you just did, I can always find someone else. But, just thought I would give it a try on this forum as I am having some problems with images I need for the site.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4479 posts

Apr 14, 2013

It depends what you need done in photoshop, I just need to get the 6th version on my laptop

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14032 posts

Apr 14, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Harrass? I don't remember telling everyone to read this thread. It takes 2 seconds to read, if you don't want to do it, then don't reply and waste your time like you just did, I can always find someone else. But, just thought I would give it a try on this forum as I am having some problems with images I need for the site.

The previous poster merely directed you to harrass the posters in the other thread, not continue to harrass. 

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)