Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2012
By: bDaWg101392 First Son 1 posts

Looking For a Cheap Gaming Laptop

2 replies 79 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

Recenty, i saw Steam was having a big sale on games and what not. What i didn't know was how cheap some of these games  were compared to their console counterparts. I need a new laptop my old one since my old one is fried, i wasn't neccessarily looking for a gaming laptop but now i am thinking about it. I am not looking for a top of the line gaming laptop like alienware, but one that can play games that have high requirements like COD and Street Fighter 4 for example.

Any ideas or reccomendations will be helpful, also discounted laptops or sales/deals will also be helpful.

Message 1 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9891 posts

Re: Looking For a Cheap Gaming Laptop

Nov 27, 2012
I was wondering the same for a Christmas present for my son.
Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11170 posts

Re: Looking For a Cheap Gaming Laptop

Nov 27, 2012

Here's a link to one laptop that isn't too high-priced, and looks as though it has the necessary graphic requirements you may need for high-end gaming:

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-X55U-EH11-ASUS-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B009M2X8XS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354...

Though, on a more popular note, you might have seen the commercials as of late for Google's Chromebook. Starting at $250, the pricing appeal might grab your attention. However, I'm just not sure whether the system requirements would be able to match the kind of games you want to play.

Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes