Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2968 posts

Re: Lol XD.

Dec 15, 2006

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:
Did anybody see Dr.Phil yesterday when the guy of Bumfights got kicked off the show. I couldn't stop laughing.

Here it is if you didn't see it.

That was funny! I loved how he dressed and cut his hair like doctor phil!!! HAHAHAHAH A++++++++++

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1445 posts

Dec 15, 2006
XD no wonder the video is on Top Digg Videos lol
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Dec 15, 2006
I almost liked Dr. Phil for that ....but then i realized that he is a tool as well.

But the Bumfights guy is a bigger tool, sadly more and more people are becoming like him in this internet society
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 15, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Dr. Phil must think I'm stupid or something, because there's no way I'm going to believe he didn't set that up to make himself look like he has a backbone.

Seriously? I have a hard time believing that if that guy "couldnt have a serious dialogue" that dr. phil is smart enough to notice that when the guy walks out on stage in a dr. phil outfit

Could you rephrase that? I'm not sure I understand...

Dr. Phil watched the video and said that he had never seen that before, which i find odd since it's his show and he's interviewing that person. Second, he says that he kicked him off because he didn't have a "serious dialogue" for the situation. Dr. Phil also would have known what he looked like prior to the show. So i agree with what you said because Dr. Phil should have known the guy was a joke the second he saw him, but he let the video play and then whatever and then give his little speech.

Oh.

Yeah, I agree. Dr. Phil did it for looks, and that's dishonest. Dishonesty in his profession is hypocratic.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes