Dec 15 2006
By: DESTRUCTODUDE~ Fender Bender 3444 posts

Lol XD.

13 replies 1 views Edited Dec 15, 2006
Did anybody see Dr.Phil yesterday when the guy of Bumfights got kicked off the show. I couldn't stop laughing.

Here it is if you didn't see it.
Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3856 posts

Re: Lol XD.

Dec 15, 2006
Totally Staged.
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 15, 2006
*sigh*

he had already seen the footage, why did he let the first part air? Dr. Phil, you're not fooling anybody.

And I'm NOT defending this other guy. Frankly, I wouldn't ever do what he does.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Dec 15, 2006
HAHAH HE DRESSED UP AS DR. PHIL.....!!!!!

He owned him with the "im exploiting people? you exploit people every time a guest comes on and you show their problems to the world!"

Photobucket

Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 15, 2006
Dr. Phil must think I'm stupid or something, because there's no way I'm going to believe he didn't set that up to make himself look like he has a backbone.
Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 15, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:
HAHAH HE DRESSED UP AS DR. PHIL.....!!!!!

He owned him with the "im exploiting people? you exploit people every time a guest comes on and you show their problems to the world!"

It's true that Dr. Phil completely ignores his own ethics when he publisizes his patients over the air, and THAT is wrong.
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Dec 15, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Dr. Phil must think I'm stupid or something, because there's no way I'm going to believe he didn't set that up to make himself look like he has a backbone.

Seriously? I have a hard time believing that if that guy "couldnt have a serious dialogue" that dr. phil is smart enough to notice that when the guy walks out on stage in a dr. phil outfit

Photobucket

Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 15, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Seriously? I have a hard time believing that if that guy "couldnt have a serious dialogue" that dr. phil is smart enough to notice that when the guy walks out on stage in a dr. phil outfit

Could you rephrase that? I'm not sure I understand...
Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Dec 15, 2006
I don't support the Bumfights guy, but I really do hate Dr. Phil and his state of mind. He invited the guy on the show and kicked him off, I know he would have seen that footage before, or otherwise it wouldn't have been shown.
Myspace - myspace.com/jakeisfrigginawesome
Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Dec 15, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Could you rephrase that? I'm not sure I understand...

Dr. Phil watched the video and said that he had never seen that before, which i find odd since it's his show and he's interviewing that person. Second, he says that he kicked him off because he didn't have a "serious dialogue" for the situation. Dr. Phil also would have known what he looked like prior to the show. So i agree with what you said because Dr. Phil should have known the guy was a joke the second he saw him, but he let the video play and then whatever and then give his little speech.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes