Shinra Executive
42172 posts

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

eXodd wrote:

I have to say, this is this the 1st time i visit the forum since the Jive era and it's not so bad now. Im not sure im a fan of lithium boards but its a hella lot better then Jive.

And what the hell happened to the Role Playing game section? There's no one there anymore. Is there any subforums that are still active?

PS: So Slash, ever got a new PS3?

Smiley Very Happy...No Smiley Sad  Been PSPing it since and it'd be a lot better if more stuff was localized (Japan is still getting PSP titles announced; hoping God Eater 2 gets localized since the first did.  Since it's a PSP/Vita title, hoping that improves it's chances).

I don't understand the move either.  Leave Lithium, go to Jive, and then back to Lithium?

As for Role Playing General, same thing that happened to the forum as a whole: the move to Jive 'killed' the community.  Mass exodus of members and the traffic just took an amazing hit.  Before, you could post a thread, get up and get a snack/drink and come back to a few posts but when we switched over to Jive, you could pretty much go a few hours to a day before getting one reply.

Message 21 of 56 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I do like lithium way better than Jive...

We have a standard dark theme, Stores images on server, easy to navigate.

The only thing I miss from Jive  is the custom avi's and private discussions, other than that Lithium FTW!

Message 22 of 56 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56243 posts

Dec 17, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

How many of you guys and gals, newbies, vets, and in between like the forum transition?

At first I was skeptical, but Trawnza and the regular folks helped me out on the basics. But I still can't get my own avatar or enter a smiley like "happy". The black and grey turned me off at first because of its darkness and everything looked a mess.

Do you like Jive(the white skin) better than Lithium? Your comments are much apreciated

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods Smiley Happy.

Message 23 of 56 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

How many of you guys and gals, newbies, vets, and in between like the forum transition?

At first I was skeptical, but Trawnza and the regular folks helped me out on the basics. But I still can't get my own avatar or enter a smiley like "happy". The black and grey turned me off at first because of its darkness and everything looked a mess.

Do you like Jive(the white skin) better than Lithium? Your comments are much apreciated

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods Smiley Happy.

I heard about those MODS. They were really that bad Plymco?

Whatever fun you guys had, lets re-create this feeling

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 24 of 56 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42172 posts

Dec 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.

Message 25 of 56 (112 Views)
Platinum
56243 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I had issues with the litium mods not being even handed.  

I had a personal issue with one of them too but also had 2 of them in my clan for MAG and Warhawk so I can't complain too much Smiley Tongue.

Message 26 of 56 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Dec 17, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.

there was only one mod on the old Lithium boards i had a problem with. Smiley Mad

but everyone else was cool. and all the mods since have also been cool. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 56 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13707 posts

Dec 17, 2012

This thread makes me happy to see Smiley Very Happy

Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/marksears
Message 28 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10447 posts

Dec 17, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

there was only one mod on the old Lithium boards i had a problem with. Smiley Mad

but everyone else was cool. and all the mods since have also been cool. Smiley Very Happy

I'm gonna assume it was CobraGirl. Smiley Surprised I, too, never had a problem with the mods.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 29 of 56 (103 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Dec 17, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm gonna assume it was CobraGirl. Smiley Surprised I, too, never had a problem with the mods.

nope.

Message 30 of 56 (101 Views)
0 Likes