Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
41020 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

eXodd wrote:

I have to say, this is this the 1st time i visit the forum since the Jive era and it's not so bad now. Im not sure im a fan of lithium boards but its a hella lot better then Jive.

And what the hell happened to the Role Playing game section? There's no one there anymore. Is there any subforums that are still active?

 

PS: So Slash, ever got a new PS3?


:smileyvery-happy:...No :smileysad:  Been PSPing it since and it'd be a lot better if more stuff was localized (Japan is still getting PSP titles announced; hoping God Eater 2 gets localized since the first did.  Since it's a PSP/Vita title, hoping that improves it's chances).

 

I don't understand the move either.  Leave Lithium, go to Jive, and then back to Lithium?

 

As for Role Playing General, same thing that happened to the forum as a whole: the move to Jive 'killed' the community.  Mass exodus of members and the traffic just took an amazing hit.  Before, you could post a thread, get up and get a snack/drink and come back to a few posts but when we switched over to Jive, you could pretty much go a few hours to a day before getting one reply.



Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 56 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

I do like lithium way better than Jive...

 

We have a standard dark theme, Stores images on server, easy to navigate.

The only thing I miss from Jive  is the custom avi's and private discussions, other than that Lithium FTW!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 56 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47557 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

How many of you guys and gals, newbies, vets, and in between like the forum transition?

 

At first I was skeptical, but Trawnza and the regular folks helped me out on the basics. But I still can't get my own avatar or enter a smiley like "happy". The black and grey turned me off at first because of its darkness and everything looked a mess.

 

Do you like Jive(the white skin) better than Lithium? Your comments are much apreciated


I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 56 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

How many of you guys and gals, newbies, vets, and in between like the forum transition?

 

At first I was skeptical, but Trawnza and the regular folks helped me out on the basics. But I still can't get my own avatar or enter a smiley like "happy". The black and grey turned me off at first because of its darkness and everything looked a mess.

 

Do you like Jive(the white skin) better than Lithium? Your comments are much apreciated


I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.

 

 


I heard about those MODS. They were really that bad Plymco?

 

Whatever fun you guys had, lets re-create this feeling

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 56 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
41020 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.


I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.


Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 56 (108 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47557 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

I had issues with the litium mods not being even handed.  

 

I had a personal issue with one of them too but also had 2 of them in my clan for MAG and Warhawk so I can't complain too much :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 56 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31786 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.


I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.

there was only one mod on the old Lithium boards i had a problem with. :smileymad:

but everyone else was cool. and all the mods since have also been cool. :smileyvery-happy:

 


Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 56 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/19/1999
Offline
13707 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

This thread makes me happy to see :smileyvery-happy:

Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/marksears
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 56 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9290 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.


I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.

there was only one mod on the old Lithium boards i had a problem with. :smileymad:

but everyone else was cool. and all the mods since have also been cool. :smileyvery-happy:

 


I'm gonna assume it was CobraGirl. :smileysurprised: I, too, never had a problem with the mods.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 56 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31786 posts
 

Re: Lithium is the bomb

Dec 17, 2012

deadend123 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I liked the old lithium forums that hte MAG section used to be hosted on better than the JIVE one we got merged into so I obviously LOVE coming back to lithium.   The best part is we have sony mods not lithium mods :smileyhappy:.


I had no problem with the Lithium Mods. Actually quite enjoyed them. I haven't had a problem with any Mods here though through any of the transitions.

there was only one mod on the old Lithium boards i had a problem with. :smileymad:

but everyone else was cool. and all the mods since have also been cool. :smileyvery-happy:

 


I'm gonna assume it was CobraGirl. :smileysurprised: I, too, never had a problem with the mods.


nope.


Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 56 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes