Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
Thats Awesome!  I know have the same one as you.
Message 11 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2059 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
I like Super Mario Bros. 3 but that's hideous...
Message 12 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2003
Offline
6058 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
Looks confusing/messy.
Message 13 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
1174 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
I love it... but isnt there a thread for this?
Message 14 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
10535 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
That's cool but I won't use it for my theme
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 15 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
Clever but not my type, haha
 
Can't wait for Aero
Message 16 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/03/2005
Offline
4565 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007
not my type....
and next time, try the 'official post your desktop' thread. /Smiley Wink
~
Message 17 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007


PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
not my type....
and next time, try the 'official post your desktop' thread. /Smiley Wink


Its not really a desktop, but a theme for Firefox.
Message 18 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
8557 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
not my type....
and next time, try the 'official post your desktop' thread. /Smiley Wink


Its not really a desktop, but a theme for Firefox.


ditto.
|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/10/2006
Offline
3850 posts
 

Re: Like my theme?

Jan 24, 2007


holla812 wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
not my type....
and next time, try the 'official post your desktop' thread. /Smiley Wink


Its not really a desktop, but a theme for Firefox.


ditto.


OWNED, lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 20 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes