Reply
Jan 22 2014
By: Setzaroth Limit Breaker 18676 posts
Offline

Life Size Kratos Bust

10 replies 551 views Edited Jan 22, 2014

Need to complete your man-cave? Have $600 you planned on burning anyway? Well, here you go.

 

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 1 of 11 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/04/2003
Offline
11187 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2014

Might want to put that in the closet when in-laws come over for dinner... Smiley Tongue



Message 2 of 11 (539 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34135 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2014

too bad its not like a traditional marble bust, that would have been cool.

just went to their site and placed an order for one of the Pip Boy Bobbleheads. Smiley Very Happy


Message 3 of 11 (530 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 22, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

too bad its not like a traditional marble bust, that would have been cool.

just went to their site and placed an order for one of the Pip Boy Bobbleheads. Smiley Very Happy


@.@ must... resist....  temptation... to buy one.

Message 4 of 11 (515 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34135 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 22, 2014

userusb wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

too bad its not like a traditional marble bust, that would have been cool.

just went to their site and placed an order for one of the Pip Boy Bobbleheads. Smiley Very Happy


@.@ must... resist....  temptation... to buy one.


i got this one.

http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=121


Message 5 of 11 (513 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 22, 2014

the_original_se wrote:

userusb wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

too bad its not like a traditional marble bust, that would have been cool.

just went to their site and placed an order for one of the Pip Boy Bobbleheads. Smiley Very Happy


@.@ must... resist....  temptation... to buy one.


i got this one.

http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=121


... that's one the one I want to buy and looked at prior to posting my previous post... O.O

4eu3MvH.gif

Message 6 of 11 (511 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34135 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 22, 2014

i can read your thoughts.


Message 7 of 11 (509 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
13271 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 22, 2014
It looks pretty good. But you'd figure at that price, it would be a full sized Kratos figure.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 8 of 11 (504 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13763 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 23, 2014

Looks pretty awesome to purchase.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 9 of 11 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Offline
3194 posts
 

Re: Life Size Kratos Bust

Jan 23, 2014

God, the details it hyrts my eyes.



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 10 of 11 (492 Views)
Reply
0 Likes