Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2009
By: The_Boss_Josh First Son 25 posts

Legends Of Gaia

6 replies 57 views Edited Dec 20, 2009
For some reason this game popped in my head. I remember playing this game for hours on the SNES. Probably 1 of the best RPGs I ever played. If any of you remember this this game post what you thought about it and if there should of been a sequel.
Message 1 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3472 posts

Re: Legends Of Gaia

Dec 20, 2009

The_Boss_Josh wrote:
For some reason this game popped in my head. I remember playing this game for hours on the SNES. Probably 1 of the best RPGs I ever played. If any of you remember this this game post what you thought about it and if there should of been a sequel.

As much as we all love RPG's regardless of what system its on, we aren't supposed to talk about RPG's on other systems here. Playstation only.  A comment here or there about a non playstation RPG seems to be ok unnoficially, though officially it is not allowed but a thread about a non PS RPG is definitley not allowed.  I think we are allowed to discuss non PS games at the playstation lounge though I am not totally sure about that.  I just know it is the place for off topic type stuff but don't quote me on that.  

To answer your post though, I never did play that game.

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Message 2 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6044 posts

Dec 20, 2009

You should look forward to 3dot game heroes then!

I think you meant Illusion of Gaia? http://www.amazon.com/Illusion-Gaia-Super-Nintendo/dp/B00002SVFX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid...

That game was superb.  

Message Edited by Shortguy on 12-20-2009 08:21 AM
Level 9,999 Laharl
Message 3 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Dec 20, 2009
Illusion of Gaia was a fantastic game. It never got an actual sequel, but it was part of a loose trilogy of Enix games including Soul Blazer and Terranigma. Soul Blazer was by far the best in my opinion and the more similar game to Illusion of Gaia. It would be great to see a PSN update for these classics.
Message 4 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14616 posts

Dec 20, 2009

White_oyster wrote:

The_Boss_Josh wrote:

As much as we all love RPG's regardless of what system its on, we aren't supposed to talk about RPG's on other systems here. Playstation only.  A comment here or there about a non playstation RPG seems to be ok unnoficially, though officially it is not allowed but a thread about a non PS RPG is definitley not allowed.  I think we are allowed to discuss non PS games at the playstation lounge though I am not totally sure about that.  I just know it is the place for off topic type stuff but don't quote me on that.  

To answer your post though, I never did play that game.

No we can, we just cannot compare, I used to make single threads for wii games, never had an issue with the mods.

R.I.P. Bone Of world (PSMVP) 1945-2010
Message 5 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Dec 23, 2009
It was an ok adventure RPG for the SNES but there were far better games then it on the SNES.
Message 6 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Dec 23, 2009
I started playing the ROM of Illusion of Gaia on my comp last year, wish I had kept to it... but I would rather find the cartridge
Message 7 of 7 (57 Views)
0 Likes