Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Re: Leaked PS4 information

Feb 1, 2013

Wouldn't make any sense since there is Plus... A monthly price to go on PSN and then having Plus as on option? Unless Plus gets integrated with it.

YB

Message 121 of 140 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5010 posts

Feb 1, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Wouldn't make any sense since there is Plus... A monthly price to go on PSN and then having Plus as on option? Unless Plus gets integrated with it.

Many people have been Complaining about Playing games on PS3 saying there servers are FREE so there CRAP!

So if they are going to Pay-To-PLay then they be using new Servers and people have to Pay-To-Play then.... Like that other Game Console....  PLUS has nothing to do with this if they goto A Pay-To-Play service to play games online!

This is one Rumor that people are talking about for Feb 20th.....   Keep ur Fingers Crossed that it's WRONG!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 122 of 140 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Feb 1, 2013

So you're talking about SCE making online game servers pay-to-play? So it would be kinda like me buying Battlefield 3 as used, and have to buy a online pass in the Store. Since there is games that already do that if you don't buy them new with a code.

Unless I'm beyond sleepy and don't understand :smileyvery-happy:

YB

Message 123 of 140 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 1, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Utoh,   I know what there Up to now... I never thought i see this day... But it's looks more and more like what it is....

It the NEW PAY-To-PLAY PS3 yep there gonna start Charging to PLAY OnLine!  They want to get this out now so when PS4 Comes out it will allready be set up for PS4....

Now Don't go and be all SHOCKED if this is indeed the news... As u heard it here first!

:smileywink:

lol, think about it.  They can't start changing us or pay to play at this point.  Sony is trying to bost sales with there (PS +) who would buy that if Sony is going to force us all to pay to play?  I don't know what they are plaing like I said I feel they are just going to talk a little about the PS4. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 124 of 140 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

• PlayStation 4
  • Vita 2 (Or related to Vita in a big way - and pretty much has been out for a year since last month/next month)
  • Some amazing new Firmware that needs to be announced to the world
  • A new Project

If it's PS4, then I wouldn't be suprised they announced it in a big tease. Then some kind of pre-order happens a couple months after the meeting next month. All the big hit games coming out this year are under PS3 games (Tons of players have ordered games for this coming Spring under PS3). Rockstar games announced yesturday that GTA 5 was pushed back until September 17th.

Just thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's about something else besides the PlayStation 4.

YB

Message 125 of 140 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 1, 2013

bookepride wrote:

• PlayStation 4
  • Vita 2 (Or related to Vita in a big way - and pretty much has been out for a year since last month/next month)  Very unlikey Vita just came out and Sony would lose money if they made a new one already.
  • Some amazing new Firmware that needs to be announced to the world  Also likely we are over due for a Firmware update
  • A new Project to vague?

If it's PS4, then I wouldn't be suprised they announced it in a big tease. Then some kind of pre-order happens a couple months after the meeting next month. All the big hit games coming out this year are under PS3 games (Tons of players have ordered games for this coming Spring under PS3). Rockstar games announced yesturday that GTA 5 was pushed back until September 17th.

Just thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's about something else besides the PlayStation 4.

It is also very unlikely if it is about the PS4 that they would give us a ton of info on it before E3.  almost sounded like they where just going to show us what the PS4 is going to look like.  I find it unlikey the OS for the PS4 is 100% done by now. 

Could also be a cool Firmware update.  When was the last time we got something in a FW update?  All the past FW updates have always been bug fixes and stuff to keep hackers out with no cool stuff for us.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 126 of 140 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5010 posts

Feb 1, 2013

and if it's a firmware update what stuff they gonna mess up this time?

Are they gonna make our games play in 1080p and not 720p Nope that's already set for PS4....

And they already said they will let the other CONSOLE go out first.... So we know in this case it's not the PS4.....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 127 of 140 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1528 posts

Feb 1, 2013

The way this is being hyped, it's definately the PS4. I can't wait to hear about it!

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 128 of 140 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Feb 1, 2013

http://www.edge-online.com/news/playstation-4-revealed/

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323701904578276672168365276.html

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/1/3940622/ps4-next-xbox-launch-date

GPU: ati radeon r1000 (serie7000, "tahiti")

CPU: hexacore amd 1,6GHz

new pad with tactil surface on middle & comunautary button to record and share with friends 15 mn of gameplay (BIGFEST ?).

imo, equivalent to a very middle line gamer PC, strange choice for the processor, very low cadenced, no specification about the gpu type (7670? 7770? 7850?)

and least but not last (hi joanna^^): UNCHARTED 4!!!!!!!!!

Message 129 of 140 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Some interesting speculation here! One can only hope that PlayStation Home is part of that.

:smileyhappy:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/playstation-4-rumors-spread-following-sony-tease?abthid=510c0...

"Anonymous sources have told both Polygon and The Wall Street Journal that the event will indeed be the announcement of Sony’s next console and that Sony is aiming to release the system before the end of the year. The Wall Street Journal suggests that Sony “is planning to incorporate more social gaming aspects into the new machine” and “is more focused this time on the changes in how users interact with the machine.”"

Message 130 of 140 (205 Views)
0 Likes