Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: Hug JakRox

Jan 2, 2007
"You know my Vast inheritance? i donated it to charity"
*dies*

Photobucket
Message 61 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2006
Offline
3182 posts
 

Re: death to all who appose me

Jan 2, 2007
mine new one is death to all who oppose me *dies*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 62 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: Hug JakRox

Jan 2, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EarthBoundNESS wrote:
"You know my Vast inheritance? i donated it to charity"
*dies*



Thank you for hugging me, and what a **bleep** you are not giving your money to family, and giving it to the people who need it to survive, Shame!
Message 63 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/18/2005
Offline
2408 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007
"**bleep** just when i was getting laid" lol
Crysis sig
Message 64 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/06/2005
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007
what the hell is a mudkip?

PSPplayer4550 wrote:
"so i herd u liek mudkips?"


Message 65 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
10535 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007


buzzfarve wrote:
what the hell is a mudkip?

PSPplayer4550 wrote:
"so i herd u liek mudkips?"





pokemon
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 66 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/06/2005
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007


fullmetalone wrote:


buzzfarve wrote:
what the hell is a mudkip?

PSPplayer4550 wrote:
"so i herd u liek mudkips?"





pokemon

oh i remember those from years ago when i was like 7 or 8..... i never heard of a mudkip tho... when i use to like pokemone it was the original 150 there were no new ones.
Message 67 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/18/2005
Offline
2408 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007


buzzfarve wrote:


fullmetalone wrote:


buzzfarve wrote:
what the hell is a mudkip?

PSPplayer4550 wrote:
"so i herd u liek mudkips?"





pokemon

oh i remember those from years ago when i was like 7 or 8..... i never heard of a mudkip tho... when i use to like pokemone it was the original 150 there were no new ones.





yup yup now all that is **bleep**ed
Crysis sig
Message 68 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007
Atleast i didn't die a virgin...
_________________________________________________________________
Message 69 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/01/2006
Offline
1197 posts
 

Re: Last Words

Jan 2, 2007
hhhhmmmmm i think i will say.... "ahhh **bleep** it"
Photobucket
Message 70 of 77 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes