Fender Bender
3180 posts

Re: LG Chocolate flip

Mar 26, 2007
Ya my friend just got this phone. It looks pretty shiny.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 26, 2007

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:
My friend has that phone. It is nice, but I like the black motorola Q better.

after my wretched RAZR (4th wretched razr, I should qualify. Each preceeding one **bleep**ed up and I've returned it three times), i'll never buy a motorola again.

Don't worry. I assure you it's just the RAZR. My brother has a KRAZR and he says it's a thousand times better than the razr and my friend has a V360 and it's even better than the RAZR. The razr is crap.
Message 12 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Mar 26, 2007

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

after my wretched RAZR (4th wretched razr, I should qualify. Each preceeding one **bleep**ed up and I've returned it three times), i'll never buy a motorola again.

i know motorola is so overrated with their retard it phones.... NOKIA IS UN BEATABLE IF YOU ASK ME

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 13 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 26, 2007

ARIZONIAN wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

i know motorola is so overrated with their retard it phones.... NOKIA IS UN BEATABLE IF YOU ASK ME

I like Nokia too. I have a 6275i.
Message 14 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3299 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

Don't worry. I assure you it's just the RAZR. My brother has a KRAZR and he says it's a thousand times better than the razr and my friend has a V360 and it's even better than the RAZR. The razr is crap.

Yeah my boy says the RAZR is crap.  I have the KRZR and I luv it.  I haven't messed with it yet with putting music on it.
TWD'S Assassin I will TK you.
Message 15 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 26, 2007

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

Yeah my boy says the RAZR is crap.  I have the KRZR and I luv it.  I haven't messed with it yet with putting music on it.

Your boy? Son or boyfriend? I'm confused.Smiley Sad

Message Edited by Hofman101 on 03-25-2007 07:28 PM
Message 16 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3299 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

You're boy? Son or boyfriend? I'm confused.Smiley Sad

bestfriend and his girlfriend have them.  I'm sorry for using some slang my son is to young to get a phone. He wants to but I can't see a 9 year old having a phone
TWD'S Assassin I will TK you.
Message 17 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 26, 2007

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

bestfriend and his girlfriend have them.  I'm sorry for using some slang my son is to young to get a phone. He wants to but I can't see a 9 year old having a phone

Maybe he wants to phone up Fisher-Price and order a dozen play houses.Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13239 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

Maybe he wants to phone up Fisher-Price and order a dozen play houses.Smiley Happy

wow, lol, ive read storesi that kids 4 years old, bought something on ebay lol.
Message 19 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 26, 2007

D3adPix3l wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

moonlightgramm wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

emperorjoshua wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

wow, lol, ive read storesi that kids 4 years old, bought something on ebay lol.

Hahaha. Do you know what it was?
Message 20 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes