Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Re: LET IT RIPPPPPPPP!

Jun 29, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

PrittyyKittyy wrote:

Accept me for who i am. I fart. It happens. GIRLS CAN FART. I hate when guys are all "Ewwww " or "that's gross"  Embrace your natural wind maker. EMBRACE IT!!!!!!!

It is precisely for this reason that guys tease you.

Didn't see it?  Let me break it down.

1. You fart.

2. Guy hears it.

3. Guy makes fun of you.

4. You get mad that he made fun of you.

5. This means guy hit a nerve.

6. He will continue making fun of you, just to provoke a reaction.

Girls always hate it when guys fart.  "MUST you do that?" "What are you a pig?"  After a while it all blurs into background noise.  Guys respond, "Yeah yeah, whatever."  When guys are alone, they often congratulate each other on farts and burps.  It's one more reason to be competitive.

So when a girl fats, it all suddenly becomes hyppocritical.  Wait, you get on my case but you fart too?  So the guy calls you on it.  Then when you get all mad and feel the need to explain the biological process of methane production, that's icing on the cake.  Now the guy knows how to get under your skin.  So he's going to rag on you mercilessly and watch you get all flustered.  It has now become a game.

He who angers you controls you.

I see what you are trying to say here, but how could you possibly know if she "gets on [his] case when [he] farts"? 

That's a big assumption, which, if incorrect, negates many of your asertions.

This is not conditional on her being the complainer.  Enough girls complain about the guys, that when ANY girl farts in front of the guys, they will mock her.  The fact that she made this thread proves the mockery is effective.

It's the same thing as when guys eat a lot.  Some girl is almost always there asking, "Isn't that your fourth helping?"  Yeah so what?  Who asked you?  I might say, "meh" but otherwise not respond.  So if I see a girl going back for seconds, I walk past and make the piggy noise.  Grunt, grunt, grunt!  This is great fun.  They invariably launch into an enormous litany of excuses.  They are unable to survive if a guy makes piggy noises and they can't respond.  I don't really care that they're eating another portion of food.  It's fun to watch their defenses activate.  Works every time.

Message 31 of 34 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Isnt it a quief not a fart?
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 32 of 34 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 29, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
Isnt it a not a fart?

You're thinking of something much more sinister.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 33 of 34 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
Isnt it a not a fart?

You're thinking of something much more sinister.

I know.. maybe she is just confused about how her body works.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 34 of 34 (55 Views)
0 Likes