Highlighted
Apr 28 2013
By: Setzaroth Limit Breaker 18676 posts

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

4 replies 60 views Edited Apr 28, 2013

Just curious if anyone plays this game that also frequents the forums.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 1 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Re: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Apr 28, 2013
I used to play World of Warcraft and some of my buddies from there played LoL so I tried it out, stopped after a few matches. Got to like level 6.

Then recently my real life buddy who's in the same class I am this semester was speaking with me and it turns out he likes LoL and wants me to start playing with him again. I played a few matches more recently but eh.

So. Yes? From me.

Frankenstein

Message 2 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 28, 2013

not meFaces

Message 3 of 5 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

That would be me, I was a 1600 elo player 2 years ago with 1000 win and 200 loses. Since the changes from season 3, I switched to the Asian Server. because most of the change cripple my playstyle, I was a Warwick main and they remove the Malred Bloodrazor, which was a core item for Warwick, so Warwick is super crap now. And because of that, I started losing and falling behind, I just can't keep up with other American player, Lucky for me, the Asian Player are new to the League and are complete noobs, so I moved there

Message 4 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 28, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

That would be me, I was a 1600 elo player 2 years ago with 1000 win and 200 loses. Since the changes from season 3, I switched to the Asian Server. because most of the change cripple my playstyle, I was a Warwick main and they remove the Malred Bloodrazor, which was a core item for Warwick, so Warwick is super crap now. And because of that, I started losing and falling behind, I just can't keep up with other American player, Lucky for me, the Asian Player are new to the League and are complete noobs, so I moved there

haha, nice, I never got into ranked...im average at the game at best.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes