Re: Kudos

Dec 10, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Voltron came before Power Rangers and got ripped off.

I don't remember the Mexican Gundam though lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biggest cartoon rif-off of all time, that went huge? The Go-bots got ripped off and became...... you know it.

What's the Go-bots?

Whipper snapper!  The go-bots are based off of the japenese style robot cartoons and hit the market before their rip-off although it be far more successful counterpart.....

Transformers.

Whoa, I grew up on Transformers and still watch some of them to this day. I like Beast Wars and the one that came out about 10 years ago where they merged two bots into one, and received a power boost. Can't believe my favorite toon is a rip-off of something else. Can't believe it. Noooooooooo!

Beast Wars?  That was the worst of all.  Why would you want to be a robot that turns into an animal.  Dinasaurs, OK (See Dinobots); but an Ape, or a chimp? NO WAY!

Moble

Beast Wars was the s---! Wow are we watching the same things!

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 81 of 170 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Really, none yet?

I am bringing some major knowledge here, and not one Kudo?

It is like playing Chicken.

EDIT-Awe shucks, the clip from Red HEat has swearing in it.  If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Smiley LOL

Russian style! Smiley LOL

Check out the Towns on the busses though.  St. Louis and Montreal.  It is like the 1968 Stanley Cup Match. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 82 of 170 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Hah!  I don't need your stinking Kudos.  My variance has dropped below 100 now.  99 to go!Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 83 of 170 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Beast wars was NOT the stuff. Period.  Please tell me you have at least watched Generation 1 Transformers.... please tell me that.

If you haven't your opinion is invalid! Smiley Wink

Message 84 of 170 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Beast wars was NOT the stuff. Period.  Please tell me you have at least watched Generation 1 Transformers.... please tell me that.

I have to tell you...

Spoiler

You almost got a Kudos for that.  But I am still holding out. Smiley Tongue

I agree though.  I did not even watch a lot of Beast Wars.  I am old, so toons at a certain point got a little below me.  Seriously though, the first generation Transformers was the be all end all of Transformers.

I cried, when Beetle Bug got killed off in the Transformers Movie.  (cut me some slack, I was still young, and he was my favorite).

I even had a hard time keeping with the Transformers with the new lineup after the Movie.  It just wasn't the same.

I like how G.I. Joe did it.  The movie just ended it.  That is until someone brought it back in lame fashion.  Cobra Commander turned into a snake.  Duke died, and that was that.

Moble

Message 85 of 170 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I watched some of beast wars and was like "meh."  That was it.  There was nothing awesome about it.

When I was a kid I went and saw the Transformer/GI Joe movie matinee with my dad.  That was a trajic afternoon for me as a child.  When I went and saw Tranformers Revenge of the Fallen and they killed off Optimus....... I relived that child moment.

I screamed like poor Shia LeBouf:  "OPTIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!"

Message 86 of 170 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

I watched some of beast wars and was like "meh."  That was it.  There was nothing awesome about it.

When I was a kid I went and saw the Transformer/GI Joe movie matinee with my dad.  That was a trajic afternoon for me as a child.  When I went and saw Tranformers Revenge of the Fallen and they killed off Optimus....... I relived that child moment.

I screamed like poor Shia LeBouf:  "OPTIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!"

Still not giving in, but that is good.

I did not like Revenge of the Fallen.  I seriously thought they were speaking in hyperbole with the title.  When I found out there was actually a character named The Fallen, I was like "come on".

That, and the Wrecking Balls pun was a little over the top. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 87 of 170 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 10, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

I have watched generation 1 and I don't have to cater to you.

Besides, who are you anyways.  Don't troll on me god of war 71.

Whatever I say, don't disparage anyone for having an opinion. You've been here for almost a year and you should already know this

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 88 of 170 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Whatever I say, don't disparage anyone for having an opinion. You've been here for almost a year and you should already know this

I hope you know I am just teasing havoc.  I do respect your opinion.  We all have them. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 89 of 170 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Dec 10, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Dude. Relax. Sarcasm. Hence the little Smiley Wink

Sip some chai tea and calm down.

Message 90 of 170 (93 Views)
0 Likes