Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2005
Offline
2598 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007


fullmetalone wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Well. If you choose one then you have to live by that decision. There's not much one can do if money is an issue. I don't plan on missing out this gen even if it's pretty pricey. I already own all of the new consoles.
Now it's up to me to decide what games are worth purchasing.



Same here

trust me im verry happy with my old modded ps2 and xbox 360 and i can afford to buy a ps3 but for what? no need to
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 31 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
6062 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


fullmetalone wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
I don't get how people keep acting as if they need a 60gb model PS3 to play games?



Maybe they want the wireless feature?

Maybe, but they'll be able to play PS3 games on a cheaper lower end model just the same.  I'm just saying that the price argument is pretty tired. People buy consoles to play games. If the majority of exclusives are on a specific console of your choosing then paying $100 - $200 "more" should be a wise enough investment. It's up to everyone to decide that for themselves though.


again i agree and if i may some people just dont understand when your an adult and you have to work 40 + hours just to pay bills you dont wanna spend  $500- $600 for something that does the same thing and has all the same games almost  for cheaper


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:27 PM

Err... you're joking, right?  Besides, what if you get the Xbox 360, and turns out MGS4 isn't coming to the Xbox 360 at all?  What happens next?


can you read i said it befor i wont play the damn game there has to be a price drop for me to buy a PS3


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:32 PM

Yes, I know that.  And yes I also want a price drop as well.


ok now can we go outside and play catch



*Throws a baseball at Megga_godzilla*
Message 32 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2005
Offline
2598 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


fullmetalone wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
I don't get how people keep acting as if they need a 60gb model PS3 to play games?



Maybe they want the wireless feature?

Maybe, but they'll be able to play PS3 games on a cheaper lower end model just the same.  I'm just saying that the price argument is pretty tired. People buy consoles to play games. If the majority of exclusives are on a specific console of your choosing then paying $100 - $200 "more" should be a wise enough investment. It's up to everyone to decide that for themselves though.


again i agree and if i may some people just dont understand when your an adult and you have to work 40 + hours just to pay bills you dont wanna spend  $500- $600 for something that does the same thing and has all the same games almost  for cheaper


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:27 PM

Err... you're joking, right?  Besides, what if you get the Xbox 360, and turns out MGS4 isn't coming to the Xbox 360 at all?  What happens next?


can you read i said it befor i wont play the damn game there has to be a price drop for me to buy a PS3


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:32 PM

Yes, I know that.  And yes I also want a price drop as well.


ok now can we go outside and play catch



*Throws a baseball at Megga_godzilla*


i hate you
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 33 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
6062 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


leviathan wrote:


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


fullmetalone wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
I don't get how people keep acting as if they need a 60gb model PS3 to play games?



Maybe they want the wireless feature?

Maybe, but they'll be able to play PS3 games on a cheaper lower end model just the same.  I'm just saying that the price argument is pretty tired. People buy consoles to play games. If the majority of exclusives are on a specific console of your choosing then paying $100 - $200 "more" should be a wise enough investment. It's up to everyone to decide that for themselves though.


again i agree and if i may some people just dont understand when your an adult and you have to work 40 + hours just to pay bills you dont wanna spend  $500- $600 for something that does the same thing and has all the same games almost  for cheaper


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:27 PM

Err... you're joking, right?  Besides, what if you get the Xbox 360, and turns out MGS4 isn't coming to the Xbox 360 at all?  What happens next?


can you read i said it befor i wont play the damn game there has to be a price drop for me to buy a PS3


Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-22-2007 12:32 PM

Yes, I know that.  And yes I also want a price drop as well.


ok now can we go outside and play catch



*Throws a baseball at Megga_godzilla*


i hate you


What you were suppose to catch it!
Message 34 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007


meggaa_godzilla wrote:


fullmetalone wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Well. If you choose one then you have to live by that decision. There's not much one can do if money is an issue. I don't plan on missing out this gen even if it's pretty pricey. I already own all of the new consoles.
Now it's up to me to decide what games are worth purchasing.



Same here

trust me im verry happy with my old modded ps2 and xbox 360 and i can afford to buy a ps3 but for what? no need to


We couldn't tell you what you want or should get. But I know what I wanted my PS3 for and I'm enjoying it as of now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 35 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2005
Offline
2598 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007
What you were suppose to catch it!


.................yes but ...........
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 36 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007
Why does every thread have to turn into a comparision thread?

I'm excited to see what kojima creates next. There are hardly confirmations, though
Message 37 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
10535 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:
Why does every thread have to turn into a comparision thread?

I'm excited to see what kojima creates next. There are hardly confirmations, though



Yeah I want to see what he's going to make also..

Message Edited by fullmetalone on 01-22-2007 12:44 PM
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 38 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007
As long as MGS and ZOE stay on PS, I don't care about any other decisions really.

I'm wondering what kind of game he'll make for 360 though to put to use the online.....

Message 39 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2005
Offline
2598 posts
 

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007
but the good thing about all of this is that its a great time to be a gamer i wasnt this fired up sence 1988 when i got home and my mom had a brand new nintendo hooked up to the tv boy was i happy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 40 of 45 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes