0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Re: Kojima Eyes 360, PC for Future Projects

Jan 22, 2007

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:
Well. If you choose one then you have to live by that decision. There's not much one can do if money is an issue. I don't plan on missing out this gen even if it's pretty pricey. I already own all of the new consoles.
Now it's up to me to decide what games are worth purchasing.

Same here

trust me im verry happy with my old modded ps2 and xbox 360 and i can afford to buy a ps3 but for what? no need to

Yeah yeah yeah.... Same thing people say with everything. I don't need an 80 GB iPod, I'll get the 40 instead. Then they wind up selling it for the 80. You will however buy one in the future. Almost a guaranteed bet!
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 42 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Tiz a cool handle wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:
Well. If you choose one then you have to live by that decision. There's not much one can do if money is an issue. I don't plan on missing out this gen even if it's pretty pricey. I already own all of the new consoles.

Same here

trust me im verry happy with my old modded ps2 and xbox 360 and i can afford to buy a ps3 but for what? no need to

Yeah yeah yeah.... Same thing people say with everything. I don't need an 80 GB iPod, I'll get the 40 instead. Then they wind up selling it for the 80. You will however buy one in the future. Almost a guaranteed bet!

in life there are no gurantees ........................and FYI  i dont use any mp3 player
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 43 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Jan 22, 2007

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

Tiz a cool handle wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Same here

in life there are no gurantees ........................and FYI  i dont use any mp3 player

Just an example. And you it's not the price stopping you. No, it's the games. Obviously it's just launch so it's going to have not very many games or good ones. When PS3 starts getting good games in March and on you will buy one. It does not take a crystal ball to see this.
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 44 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2598 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Tiz a cool handle wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

Tiz a cool handle wrote:

meggaa_godzilla wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

Same here

Just an example. And you it's not the price stopping you. No, it's the games. Obviously it's just launch so it's going to have not very many games or good ones. When PS3 starts getting good games in March and on you will buy one. It does not take a crystal ball to see this.

trust me you dont know me and for one i didnt say i wasnt goin to buy one also i dont really care as long as im a happy gamer i dont buy consols when they first come out anyways i can say this i shur wont buy one till 2008Smiley Wink
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 45 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes