Dec 29 2012
By: Johnboycoolmoose Splicer 65 posts

Know what you are talking about before posting something that sounds stupid!

2 replies 114 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

I have to admit, I left someone get under my skin on this website! I posted one thing and he couldn't stop going on and on about something that was off topic and on the post! 

The post stated Sony discontinued the 3d display for something better! A glassless display/ bravia tv. Playstation should have a Ps3/vita bundle to promote the Vita sales this makes a whole lot of sense! The topic was even stated Ps3/vita bundle to promote the Vita sales! He goes off and insists on attacking the fact of the glassless tv monitor, that was completely offf topic and if he researched instead of attacking my post, he would have agreed with me!

The point is know what you are talking about before posting and if you don't understand; say you don't understand instead of making someone mad! Has anyone ever have to deal with the person posting something like that to mess around with your post! It not only make them sound stupid, it also makes your post sound stupid!

Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: Know what you are talking about before posting something that sounds stupid!

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Well you know, internet

*Removed insulting image - Mna_Grok*

Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Know what you are talking about before posting something that sounds stupid!

Dec 29, 2012

Johnboycoolmoose wrote:

I have to admit, I left someone get under my skin on this website! I posted one thing and he couldn't stop going on and on about something that was off topic and on the post! 

The post stated Sony discontinued the 3d display for something better! A glassless display/ bravia tv. Playstation should have a Ps3/vita bundle to promote the Vita sales this makes a whole lot of sense! The topic was even stated Ps3/vita bundle to promote the Vita sales! He goes off and insists on attacking the fact of the glassless tv monitor, that was completely offf topic and if he researched instead of attacking my post, he would have agreed with me!

The point is know what you are talking about before posting and if you don't understand; say you don't understand instead of making someone mad! Has anyone ever have to deal with the person posting something like that to mess around with your post! It not only make them sound stupid, it also makes your post sound stupid!

You could just reprot him for abusive behaviour and Mod will deal with him, IF THEY DO THEIR JOB RIGHT haha Lol Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)