Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Online
4885 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013
Legendary_Vicki, I must learn your ways of how to not fall into a certain person's trap :smileyvery-happy:
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 52 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Online
3677 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

...i think i came in at the wrong time.

 

anywho *leaves*

KZMProductionsGT
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 52 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27530 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Sigh.... why do you guys always fall for his trap in every thread. The forums are so frigen depressing nowadays

didnt you tell her the same thing i did? she just replied to me so who cares

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 52 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
8371 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

...i think i came in at the wrong time.

 

anywho *leaves*


Which is why we can't have any propar discussions on this forum anymore 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 52 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27530 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

...i think i came in at the wrong time.

 

anywho *leaves*


Which is why we can't have any propar discussions on this forum anymore 


yeah thats right let em know toxic!

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 52 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/26/2011
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013
Faith in humanity lost.
Platinum Trophies: Saints Row: The Third, Assassins Creed II, Sleeping Dogs
What I'm working on: Metro Last Light
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 52 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3466 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

Those little **bleep**..

 

I have two cats myself and reading about something like this just makes me..mad!




Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 52 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/15/2013
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013
Sick just sick that's got killers all over it. I'm ok with hunting and all that but what they did was sick and at 15 they need to be put away.
My names roastbeefbeast and I dislike most people :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 52 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
8371 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

...i think i came in at the wrong time.

 

anywho *leaves*


Which is why we can't have any propar discussions on this forum anymore 


yeah thats right let em know toxic!


I'm not on your side 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 52 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27530 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

...i think i came in at the wrong time.

 

anywho *leaves*


Which is why we can't have any propar discussions on this forum anymore 


yeah thats right let em know toxic!


I'm not on your side 


lmao i dont care

you stated the same thing i did anyway

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 52 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes