Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/24/2013
Offline
1050 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

Humans!

We try to study, understand,  try to get to why someone would do this.

It's pointless as human beings we are the most destructive, selfish, psychopathic species on the planet.

Sad very sad.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 31 of 52 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5450 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.


shouldnt be posted on the forums? why?? you cant handle it or what people need to know about this theres people out there like this why would they ban posting a news article


My mistake, maybe next time then I'll post a video of some turkish kids in poverty, you know because people need to see it and all. Smiley Indifferent No, no they don't. I never watched the video, I said that -- so I have no idea what it showed. All I know is what I see in the thumbnail, excuse me for thinking the worst about the video.

 

I love how you use that to try and make my post seem silly, when really it's pretty obvious what you're doing. I can see it and so can everyone else, so if you have a problem with me Hitman then fine, pm me. Or is it a case of you doing someone elses dirty work? Hmm.

 

@OP I never reported the thread. It was just my opinion that it shouldn't have been posted on the forums. Doesn't mean it was right or wrong, just my opinion.  Thanks for explaining to me though that it's just a news clip. I'm glad that the cat is ok.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 32 of 52 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36710 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.


shouldnt be posted on the forums? why?? you cant handle it or what people need to know about this theres people out there like this why would they ban posting a news article


My mistake, maybe next time then I'll post a video of some turkish kids in poverty, you know because people need to see it and all. Smiley Indifferent No, no they don't. I never watched the video, I said that -- so I have no idea what it showed. All I know is what I see in the thumbnail, excuse me for thinking the worst about the video.

 

I love how you use that to try and make my post seem silly, when really it's pretty obvious what you're doing. I can see it and so can everyone else, so if you have a problem with me Hitman then fine, pm me. Or is it a case of you doing someone elses dirty work? Hmm.

 

@OP I never reported the thread. It was just my opinion that it shouldn't have been posted on the forums. Doesn't mean it was right or wrong, just my opinion.  Thanks for explaining to me though that it's just a news clip. I'm glad that the cat is ok.


what am i doing thats so obvious?

its like saying alcohol should be illegal just cause you dont like it or it makes you feel bad. theres peple out there that can handle it just cause you cant doesnt mean anything


Message 33 of 52 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5450 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

Hitman, I am not going to argue with you. I have other priorites, and ruining yet another thread over here is not one of them.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 34 of 52 (61 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.


shouldnt be posted on the forums? why?? you cant handle it or what people need to know about this theres people out there like this why would they ban posting a news article


My mistake, maybe next time then I'll post a video of some turkish kids in poverty, you know because people need to see it and all. Smiley Indifferent No, no they don't. I never watched the video, I said that -- so I have no idea what it showed. All I know is what I see in the thumbnail, excuse me for thinking the worst about the video.

 

I love how you use that to try and make my post seem silly, when really it's pretty obvious what you're doing. I can see it and so can everyone else, so if you have a problem with me Hitman then fine, pm me. Or is it a case of you doing someone elses dirty work? Hmm.

 

@OP I never reported the thread. It was just my opinion that it shouldn't have been posted on the forums. Doesn't mean it was right or wrong, just my opinion.  Thanks for explaining to me though that it's just a news clip. I'm glad that the cat is ok.


what am i doing thats so obvious?

its like saying alcohol should be illegal just cause you dont like it or it makes you feel bad. theres peple out there that can handle it just cause you cant doesnt mean anything


Drinking alcohol is not the same as throwing a cat in a bloody microwave.... Grow a heart.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 35 of 52 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36710 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Hitman, I am not going to argue with you. I have other priorites, and ruining yet another thread over here is not one of them.


ok just dont be going around threads saying they shouldnt be allowed to be posted here just cause you dont like a particular video


Message 36 of 52 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13063 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013
Sigh.... why do you guys always fall for his trap in every thread. The forums are so frigen depressing nowadays
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 37 of 52 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5450 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Hitman, I am not going to argue with you. I have other priorites, and ruining yet another thread over here is not one of them.


ok just dont be going around threads saying they shouldnt be allowed to be posted here just cause you dont like a particular video


The joys of a public forum Smiley Happy oh and Hitman, don't tell me what to do.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 38 of 52 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36710 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.


shouldnt be posted on the forums? why?? you cant handle it or what people need to know about this theres people out there like this why would they ban posting a news article


My mistake, maybe next time then I'll post a video of some turkish kids in poverty, you know because people need to see it and all. Smiley Indifferent No, no they don't. I never watched the video, I said that -- so I have no idea what it showed. All I know is what I see in the thumbnail, excuse me for thinking the worst about the video.

 

I love how you use that to try and make my post seem silly, when really it's pretty obvious what you're doing. I can see it and so can everyone else, so if you have a problem with me Hitman then fine, pm me. Or is it a case of you doing someone elses dirty work? Hmm.

 

@OP I never reported the thread. It was just my opinion that it shouldn't have been posted on the forums. Doesn't mean it was right or wrong, just my opinion.  Thanks for explaining to me though that it's just a news clip. I'm glad that the cat is ok.


what am i doing thats so obvious?

its like saying alcohol should be illegal just cause you dont like it or it makes you feel bad. theres peple out there that can handle it just cause you cant doesnt mean anything


Drinking alcohol is not the same as throwing a cat in a bloody microwave.... Grow a heart.


i never said it was the same


Message 39 of 52 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36710 posts
 

Re: Kitten put in microwave

Sep 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Hitman, I am not going to argue with you. I have other priorites, and ruining yet another thread over here is not one of them.


ok just dont be going around threads saying they shouldnt be allowed to be posted here just cause you dont like a particular video


The joys of a public forum Smiley Happy oh and Hitman, don't tell me what to do.


that goes the same for you missy i do what i want


Message 40 of 52 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes