Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Re: Kitten put in microwave

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Many people torture animals and do not end up being serial killers.

if a person can kill a dog or cat with no hesitation or remorse. they can kill a human with no problem

Yeah maybe. Expect killing a human results in more time served and paperwork. Not to mention planning if you really want to try and get away with it.

These girls are starting young *15* torturing animals. shoving them in microwaves getting laughs out of it. imagine if they never got caught.

Message 11 of 52 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Sep 15, 2013
One doesn't have to be a serial killer to be psycho. This girl is psycho.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 12 of 52 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Sep 15, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Many people torture animals and do not end up being serial killers.

if a person can kill a dog or cat with no hesitation or remorse. they can kill a human with no problem

Yeah maybe. Expect killing a human results in more time served and paperwork. Not to mention planning if you really want to try and get away with it.

These girls are starting young *15* torturing animals. shoving them in microwaves getting laughs out of it. imagine if they never got caught.

Even then the chances of a young female becoming a serial killer is very low. No matter the race.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 13 of 52 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Everything else aside.  Do you think  intentional or planned killing of animal such as a pet should be murder or atleast carry more jail time..or a very huge fine?

Message 14 of 52 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 15, 2013
Huge fine.
Message 15 of 52 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Sep 15, 2013
Jail time. If there wasn't a harsh punishment for this, what's to stop her from doing it again with different animals?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 16 of 52 (101 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5423 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 17 of 52 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1595 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I never watched the video, and I don't intend to. This is the sort of thing that really shouldn't be posted on the forum. I can't stand cruelty to animals, the people who do this sort of thing should be shot, regardless of how old they are. You don't kill an innocent animal for fun.

the video is not showing the teenage girl putting the kitten in the microwave. Maybe the thumbnail but every video on youtube shows just that. This is just the news follow up on how the kitten is doing and what the police plan to do . If anyone wants to see the actual footage, they will have to search it up on their own time. Just letting it be known before comments like this gets my thread locked or post reported.

Message 18 of 52 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 15, 2013

im CAPABLE of killing animals and humans

but i have morals and logic ...you are all safe Smiley Wink

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 19 of 52 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8692 posts

Re: Kitten put in microwave - Updated

Sep 15, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

*This video does not show the teenage girl putting the kitten in the microwave. This is just a news follow up

Serial killers in the making. Im glad they got caught and the poor cat made it through this. I watched the original video and it looked like the cat was in there some time. Double digits on the microwave then it cuts back in with single. Even though they are 15, they need to be taught a lesson. I seen another video on youtube where she puts the kitten in the trashcan and walks way. If these are jokes, they arent funny.

Updated -
"Everything else aside.  Do you think  intentional or planned killing of animal such as a pet should be murder or atleast carry more jail time..or a very huge fine?"

I hope this stays with them the rest of there lives and they end up on skid row drinking there lives away. They stink and need to seek some help.
Message 20 of 52 (58 Views)
0 Likes