Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/02/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
the bk mager should be free and families are stupid for never forgiven like god self defense people like come on,.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/17/2004
Offline
4108 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
You're classmate was the idiot. His parents are the real fools here. Not the manager, what was he suppose to do? Let himself die just to let the dumbass kid go? Hell no, its self defense, that kid deserved it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 32 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/02/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
i beat youwink smiley
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006


ps2#1 fan wrote:
while that kid was being foolish he did not deserve do die, was he one of your friends?

lol your kidding right?
someone pulls a gun and starts shooting....no one can say he did not deserve to say...
and i think he was a bad shot or he was nervous if he only got him 3 and the manager got him 5-6...

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 34 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2006
Offline
4353 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


ps2#1 fan wrote:
while that kid was being foolish he did not deserve do die, was he one of your friends?

lol your kidding right?
someone pulls a gun and starts shooting....no one can say he did not deserve to say...
and i think he was a bad shot or he was nervous if he only got him 3 and the manager got him 5-6...


I have to agree with Hawk because if someone started shooting at you regardless of what age wouldn't you shoot back for your life?
Message 35 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
why would a 16 year old have a gun, hes obviouslt not the person you say he is and shouldnt have started crap
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 36 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006


edgar92 wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


ps2#1 fan wrote:
while that kid was being foolish he did not deserve do die, was he one of your friends?

lol your kidding right?
someone pulls a gun and starts shooting....no one can say he did not deserve to say...
and i think he was a bad shot or he was nervous if he only got him 3 and the manager got him 5-6...


I have to agree with Hawk because if someone started shooting at you regardless of what age wouldn't you shoot back for your life?


i just thought of something though.

1) why where they in such a heated argument
2) if he bought friends, they obviuosly knew what was up and knew he had a gun...how come they didnt shoot as well....like i doubt he bought them just to clear the restaurant
3) was the manager packing the whole time or did he make a trip all the way home to get the gun


Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 37 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
what exactly was the first fight about
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 38 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2005
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006


cOldfyr3 wrote:


swattkidd wrote:
The family cant forgive him? it could have easily just been the other way around, manager got hit three times also...



Some parents are just ignorant


Yep knowing how stupid there son was im not surpised at all that his parents are idiots aswell.


Message Edited by Shinofu on 11-14-2006 05:20 PM
Message 39 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2006
Offline
4353 posts
 

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


edgar92 wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


ps2#1 fan wrote:
while that kid was being foolish he did not deserve do die, was he one of your friends?

lol your kidding right?
someone pulls a gun and starts shooting....no one can say he did not deserve to say...
and i think he was a bad shot or he was nervous if he only got him 3 and the manager got him 5-6...


I have to agree with Hawk because if someone started shooting at you regardless of what age wouldn't you shoot back for your life?


i just thought of something though.

1) why where they in such a heated argument
2) if he bought friends, they obviuosly knew what was up and knew he had a gun...how come they didnt shoot as well....like i doubt he bought them just to clear the restaurant
3) was the manager packing the whole time or did he make a trip all the way home to get the gun



Yeah, but in these type of situations in the managers case he shouldn't be tried they should say it was self defense and thats it.
Message 40 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes