Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10490 posts

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
Kid deserved it and parent's shouldn't even think of blaming the manager. What do you want him to do? Let the kid take his life?
and yeah, the KID shouldn't even have access to a gun so parents=outta luck.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 15, 2006
good. he started the gun fight and lost. a few of his friends vs. one guy...... he should have been shot
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 15, 2006
he opened the gunfire...
its just as much his fault as the manager...

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Nov 15, 2006
idiocy. The kid clearly lost any shred of common sense when he went into the business with a gun. The parents of the kid are idiots for getting upset with the manager for trying to save his life against some trigger happy moron, and the manager, in fact, by the sounds of it, did nothing wrong, and was only trying to exercise self-defense. Someone walks into your store with the intention of starting a fight, and to end the fight with a gun?

Not only was it stupid to start the fight with the manager in the first place, it was also cowardly and selfish to try to use a weapon to solve one's conflicts. Is there ever such a great disagreement that you should be allowed to take someone's life just because you can't win the argument? That's selfish.

Sorry for the family and friends of the kid.. but, chances are, if he was willing to resort to such violence, perhaps he's not really the same person you thought you had known and loved.

And just who in their right mind allowed this kid to get the gun? I suppose it was his parents' gun? ... if that's the case, the whole case reeks with the stench of drastic cognitive errors.

Message Edited by multimediaman on 11-14-2006 06:49 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1419 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:
i think he's terribly stupid.  you don't just go pickin gunfights with people.  use your brain, jeez

argree
Starwars battle front 3 announced?
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Nov 15, 2006
The family cant forgive him? it could have easily just been the other way around, manager got hit three times also...
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9564 posts

Nov 15, 2006

swattkidd wrote:
The family cant forgive him? it could have easily just been the other way around, manager got hit three times also...

Some parents are just ignorant
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Nov 15, 2006
while that kid was being foolish he did not deserve do die, was he one of your friends?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Nov 15, 2006
i personally think its what the kid had coming, no offense if that was your friend, but he went after the guy, the guy didnt come after him. if you are on the offense, for something you shouldnt be doing anyways, you deserve anything you get in return. i personally would have been a better shot than the manager lol, and the kid wouldnt have made it out the door, or any of the other ones.

then again anyone can say something, so dont be all flaming me for saying i shoot better
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4808 posts

Nov 15, 2006
wow, i really dont feel bad for him, if he brought back a gun and started shooting up the BK, then the manager had every right to defend himself, god damn kids these days, it is ridicilous, i mean, just, wow
Senior class of 2008
PSN: redsoxman5
2007 AL East Pennant, 2007 ALDS Champion
2007 ALCS Champions, 2007 World Series Champions
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes