Fender Bender
3850 posts

Re: Kid dies in gun fight

Nov 15, 2006
that sucks, but i wont believe it untill i get a link, or some proof.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

Hells_AnGel07 wrote:
A kid that was in my math class has recently passed. He died in a gun fight with a manager of a local burger king. I don't know what they were fighting over but the kid said he'll be back. The manager stayed even with the threat in his head. When the kid came back, he came back with a few of his friends. They fight again and the kid opens fire. The manager gets shot only 3 times while the kid gets shot 5 or 6 and he starts to run away. He collapsed a block down. He was only 16 years old. With people screaming the police finnaly show up and arrest the manager. His family is now devistated and his friends and classmates are too. I don't think he deserved to die, even if he was the one to open fire. The manager should have tried to end the fight before he left. But now the man is facing trial and the kids parents cannot forgive the man.

What does PSU think of this incident?

Discuss...

I think it's good. One less wanna be thug.

lmao God's not gonna like you for that one

He went in there.. He wanted to kill the manger.. Chances are the manager didn't do anything wrong.. He deserved to die.

Message 12 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1861 posts

Nov 15, 2006
since he was older he should of acted like it and tried to solve the problem but the kid should of tried to calm down to. they both share the blame but i dont think it should of ended with one of them dead.
Message 13 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Hells_AnGel07 wrote:
The manager had a pistol. Probably for protection against robberies. The kid didn't look like he would start a gun fight just for the hell of it. He was a pretty good person. I don't know what would have pushed him to start it.

he got the wrong order??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Shoudnt this be on cnn or sumthing
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 15 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Nov 15, 2006

jokerdcb wrote:
since he was older he should of acted like it and tried to solve the problem but the kid should of tried to calm down to. they both share the blame but i dont think it should of ended with one of them dead.

It should have. The **bleep**ing kid had a gun. What did you expect the manager to do? Talk to the scum that was pointing a gun at him?
Message 16 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4353 posts

Nov 15, 2006
WOW I didn't know BK managers were strappin but if the kid started it then its his fault.
Message 17 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3503 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Message 18 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

Nov 15, 2006
If I was getting shot and had a way to defend myself, I am going to do so and not think twice. I dont mean to sound bitter but it sounds like the kid got what he deserved.
Message 19 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Nov 15, 2006
I have little pity for someone that opens fire on someone else and expects to get away with it. In the unlikely event someone cheated death in that situation, they would still face criminal charges.

The manager was defending himself, he's not to blame. If the kid never opened fire, the manager wouldn't have had to defend himself. End of story.
Message 20 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes