Feb 04 2013
By: moblesuit75 PlayStation MVP 4402 posts

Kero Keroppi and Hello Kitty for PSN Games

12 replies 88 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I would love to see Kero Keroppi and Hello Kitty come to the list of PSN games.

I know the bulk of old games were for the Famicon (Japanese Nintendo), but I am not sure who owns the video games rights.  I know that Sanryo sells the toys, but I don't quite remember who made the games.  I guess I could Google that though.

Anyway, my favorite was The Adventure Diary of Keroppi KeroKero: Keroleen in the Sleeping Forest.  It was a role playing game, set in the World of Hello Kitty.  Not all of them were RPGs though, so I would not say this could be classified as an RPG topic.  I could be wrong.

Anyway, I think Hello Kitty and Kero are a fantastic series with little to no violence.  It would be a great addition to the PSN Game Library, if it is possible to add it.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (88 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16266 posts

Re: Kero Keroppi and Hello Kitty for PSN Games

Feb 4, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (78 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

moble is that really you? :smileysurprised:

Why yes it is ne1.  Why do you ask?  It is a fine day outside here, how is it where you reside?:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16266 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Well I was stumped by the request and where it was posted. It's actually fairly nice out considering it's February. How about that game last night? Fox was predicting the 49ers to win so naturally I went for the Ravens. Fox always reports from Bizarro world. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Well I was stumped by the request and where it was posted. It's actually fairly nice out considering it's February. How about that game last night? Fox was predicting the 49ers to win so naturally I went for the Ravens. Fox always reports from Bizarro world. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, my bad, I didn't know exactly where to post it.  I did not know which place to put it in, so I figured why not the Off-Topic.

Besides, I am sure a Mod can move it, if they need it place in a different area.  Again, I wasn't sure.

As far as the game, I didn't really pay much attention until it seemed the 49s might make a comeback.  I am not a big fan of either team, but the Baltimore Ravens seem such an unsavory bunch, I did not wish them to win in this instance.

In the end, it was a decent match.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4993 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

He's hacked. :smileysurprised: Jk.

Hmm.. Shouldn't this be posted in ps blog or something?

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

He's hacked. :smileysurprised: Jk.

Hmm.. Shouldn't this be posted in ps blog or something?

Sure, anywhere anyone wants.  What ever makes everyone happy, I am all for it.

Thank you kindly ID-69.

And no, I have not been "hacked"  it is still the same old lovable me.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4993 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I mean suggestions like this should be addressed to the people who are in charge of PSN Store. Of course we can discuss whether these games should be added to NA PS Store but at the end of the day it's pretty pointless. 

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16266 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

I mean suggestions like this should be addressed to the people who are in charge of PSN Store. Of course we can discuss whether these games should be added to NA PS Store but at the end of the day it's pretty pointless. 

That seems to be the main theme of the Off Topic forum. Pointless conversation. Haven't you seen all the "What's your favorite____" Threads? Who cares what your favorite color, food, animal, or whatever is? It's pointless.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (55 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4993 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

That seems to be the main theme of the Off Topic forum. Pointless conversation. Haven't you seen all the "What's your favorite____" Threads? Who cares what your favorite color, food, animal, or whatever is? It's pointless.

I thought people actually cared what my favorite animal was. :smileysad: 

You've got a point. Carry on. 

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (52 Views)