Highlighted
Jan 09 2007
By: Xoolio~ Ghost of Sparta 15009 posts

Kaz insults the Wii

21 replies 2 views Edited Jan 9, 2007
(This is taken from an interview I read on IGN, link here)

"He also seemed to suggest that had Sony gone the Nintendo route and released a marginally more powerful console, the launch would have gone much smoother. "A worldwide launch for any console is quite ambitious. In fact, it has never been done before. I suppose if we had simply done a mild upgrade to the PS2 and not pushed the envelope so hard, it would have been easier on ourselves. However, if we did that every time, we wouldn't be Sony."

He has a point with what he says. The problem is, Sony pushed the envelope too hard.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
950 posts

Re: Kaz insults the Wii

Jan 9, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

"He also seemed to suggest that had Sony gone the Nintendo route and released a marginally more powerful console, the launch would have gone much smoother. "A worldwide launch for any console is quite ambitious. In fact, it has never been done before. I suppose if we had simply done a mild upgrade to the PS2 and not pushed the envelope so hard, it would have been easier on ourselves. However, if we did that every time, we wouldn't be Sony."

He has a point with what he says. The problem is, Sony pushed the envelope too hard.

and they should, u wont see the power of the ps3 untill a year ore 3

1) You are a fanboy

2) you really dont know anything about the PS3

3) I not do have bad grammaarrs
Message 2 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
950 posts

Jan 9, 2007
BEST THING SONY HAS EVER SAYD :

"How could we have built a truly next generation gaming system using the same technology found in our previous platform?"

1) You are a fanboy

2) you really dont know anything about the PS3

3) I not do have bad grammaarrs
Message 3 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Jan 9, 2007
"Oh no?" That's business. Nothing new.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 4 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Big Bubba wrote:
"Oh no?" That's business. Nothing new.

Not "Oh no". You should say "lol" and then insert "Smiley Very Happy".

At least I would. Not saynig you should. But just throwing it out there.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1787 posts

Re: Re: Kaz insults the Wii

Jan 9, 2007
maybe they pushed it off the table and the dog ate it?
"If the Cowboys are America's team, consider me Canadian!"
Message 6 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

Insult ?

Message Edited by Burned with desire on 01-08-2007 08:22 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

he has a good point but I don't think Nintenod had a bad idea going the route there doing. There games are always eccentric and they made an eccentric system to help them. Sony on the other hand I don't think even had gamers in mind but rather how do much there next generation multimedia and movie player onto people. And it's biting them in the butt.
Message 8 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Jan 9, 2007
They're both marvelous systems... so I really don't care.

Nice find by the way.
Message 9 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2376 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Xoolio wrote:

No, nintendo has pushed the envelope softly. SOny has done what is expected, produce an amazing next gen system.
PSN: Anverch
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 10 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes