Dec 23 2006
By: swattkidd~ Keyblade Wielder 10305 posts

Just restored my computer, with windows, but i need some help

6 replies 5 views Edited Dec 23, 2006
Ok well this is the computer where i began posting here at PSU, and where i played battlefield 1942 for hours upon hours lol but then my brother took it when i got my laptop and he screwed it up, so i took it back now and restored windows and it and everything, but all the windows(like mozila and internet explorer) are lagging and i think its my graphics card drivers, but i cant find my graphics card CD, so where can i get these drivers....Is this the problem? and its an ATI Radeon 9200
Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3360 posts

Re: Just restored my computer, with windows, but i need some help

Dec 23, 2006

Keep in mind ATI are horrible at making drivers...
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Dec 23, 2006

SF Gamer wrote:

Hmm what do you think my problem might be thoe? i never used the install CD for my graphics card so could that be it?

Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4900 posts

Dec 23, 2006

swattkidd wrote:

SF Gamer wrote:

Hmm what do you think my problem might be thoe? i never used the install CD for my graphics card so could that be it?

We have had to restore windows about 3 times in our house, and everytime we always end up with a new problem. It's Microsoft, get used to it. My next PC is a Mac. 2 years from now when I go to college...
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 23, 2006

FlyersPh9 wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

SF Gamer wrote:

We have had to restore windows about 3 times in our house, and everytime we always end up with a new problem. It's Microsoft, get used to it. My next PC is a Mac. 2 years from now when I go to college...

Woot! That's what I was going to recomment to the OP. All the help I can give is to suggest you through away Crashdows XP and get a mac.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Dec 23, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

FlyersPh9 wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

SF Gamer wrote:

Woot! That's what I was going to recomment to the OP. All the help I can give is to suggest you through away Crashdows XP and get a mac.

i like windows.....i just lost the cd...but yea i cant download from that site because it says im using download manager....
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Dec 23, 2006
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes