Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/01/2012
Offline
1344 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Jan 22, 2014
Oh hey, didn't even realize this thread was still open. Real shame Sony doesn't appear to have come through with that whole "tags" thing the promised, if they don't do something soon I'm not sure there will really be any reason to use this site anymore Smiley Sad
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------



----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------


Message 21 of 33 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56721 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Jan 23, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:
Oh hey, didn't even realize this thread was still open. Real shame Sony doesn't appear to have come through with that whole "tags" thing the promised, if they don't do something soon I'm not sure there will really be any reason to use this site anymore Smiley Sad

Give it a couple more days.  I think things will become more manageable for all of us next week.

 

 

Message 22 of 33 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56721 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BetterHideorDie

 

Surprised I hadn't heard of it, looks like Velvet is the only one from around here that's using it so far. But if any of you guys play on PC, be sure to join up there so maybe we all can play sometime Smiley Very Happy

 

 

 

 


Are you guys still doing the steam thing?  We are a bit decentralized here and I lost track Smiley Tongue

 

 

Message 23 of 33 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/09/2006
Offline
6100 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014
Dat thread necro
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 24 of 33 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1491 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014

If I was still a PC gamer I would really join up but for some reason I have converted to a console gamer over the course of these past 3 years lol but if I ever jump on steam I will be sure to add you guys always nice to get a pack of BHD together haha Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 33 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56721 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Dat thread necro

Hey I had a legit concern and question and we don't have a thread about our steam group on the homepage, the beauty of decentralizing your leadership Smiley Wink.

 

 

Message 26 of 33 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/22/2011
Online
5958 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Dat thread necro

Did you seriously ask that question? Of all people on the planet who necro threads, you're surprised by this? He has bumpeed even older threads before!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/Join-the-NO-MORE-NERFS-Club-Version-2-10/td-p/...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cptkrby kirby photo ROFLkirby.png
Message 27 of 33 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56721 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014

CptKirby wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Dat thread necro

Did you seriously ask that question? Of all people on the planet who necro threads, you're surprised by this? He has bumpeed even older threads before!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/Join-the-NO-MORE-NERFS-Club-Version-2-10/td-p/...


LOL kirby, 4 years later...I'm still winning LOL.

 

 

Message 28 of 33 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
18676 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 3, 2014
This clan really is freakin everywhere.... I see people with BHOD tags in every game I play... good job PILGRIM, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 29 of 33 (49 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56721 posts
 

Re: Just found out BHD had a group on Steam

Apr 7, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
This clan really is freakin everywhere.... I see people with BHOD tags in every game I play... good job PILGRIM, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Thank you sir, it was a group effort.  Couldn't happen without my members, officers, and co-leaders all helping!

 

 

Message 30 of 33 (32 Views)
Reply
0 Likes