Highlighted
Dec 23 2006
By: ravipatel Limit Breaker 25087 posts

Just Got My Christmas Gift!!

78 replies 1 views Edited Dec 23, 2006
My Christmas gift finally arrived. Still waiting for the case, mouse, etc.

Macbook Pro

Close up:

To Show how small the Magsafe plug is:

Macbook at Night:

i call this "city of keys"

Pixima i4300

DVI to Video Adapter

All pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31779427@N00/

Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 12-23-2006 05:19 PM

Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 12-23-2006 05:20 PM

think different
Message 49 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Re: Just Ordered My Christmas Gift!!

Dec 21, 2006
Nice!

I have the Logitech MX1000 mouse thats retooled for Bluetooth. Basically the earlier version of the mouse you got. It's awesome. I love it. Theres no doubt you're gonna love that mouse.

Thats a nice little photo printer too. I've got myself an HP photo printer that has an internal hard drive. It can rip pictures right off the memory card and store them itself. It can even burn them to CD if you connect a USB CD/DVD burner. Theres a battery I can get for it too hah. Its great having your own photo printer. That things saved me from going to Wal-Mart many times!
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 1 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2645 posts

Dec 21, 2006
nice
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"50 told me go 'head switch the style up
And if they hate then let 'em hate
And watch the money pile up, the good life"
Message 2 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Dec 21, 2006
Congrats!

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 3 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Dec 21, 2006
Yeah, congratulations

Lt.Agar wrote:
Congrats!

Photobucket
Message 4 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Dec 21, 2006

wrote:
Nice!

I have the Logitech MX1000 mouse thats retooled for Bluetooth. Basically the earlier version of the mouse you got. It's awesome. I love it. Theres no doubt you're gonna love that mouse.

Thats a nice little photo printer too. I've got myself an HP photo printer that has an internal hard drive. It can rip pictures right off the memory card and store them itself. It can even burn them to CD if you connect a USB CD/DVD burner. Theres a battery I can get for it too hah. Its great having your own photo printer. That things saved me from going to Wal-Mart many times!

The mouse looks awesome, I was really eying the MX revo. but it was just too big and expensive.

I already have a HP printer but the Canon was free after rebate. . The ink seems to have a low price which is very good for me lol.

Never seen a printer with a HDD inside Though I don't really have a use for such features since I don't print alot.

think different
Message 5 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 21, 2006

sthpark7791 wrote:

wrote:
Nice!

The mouse looks awesome, I was really eying the MX revo. but it was just too big and expensive.

I already have a HP printer but the Canon was free after rebate. . The ink seems to have a low price which is very good for me lol.

Never seen a printer with a HDD inside Though I don't really have a use for such features since I don't print alot.

Logitech mice are awesome I've got a 5 year old $20 Logitech optical mouse that is still in mint condition haha. These things last. That VX revolution is definitely more like the MX1000 than the MX revolution. That thing is definitely a little too big and kind of clunky looking haha. But I love it. I can agree on the cost too I got mine as part of the MX5000 "desktop". $150 Worth it though haha. Practically the only easy way to get Bluetooth on a Windows PC Smiley Tongue

Photo printers are awesome because it seems like all of the manufacturers have little "packs" you can buy. They have the ink cartridges and as many sheets of paper as that ink cartridge and can spit out. So for like $25-$30 you can get a little pack of ink and paper thats good for about 80-100 prints. Works out great

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/printers/photosmart_printers/1/storefronts/Q7011A%2523ABA My printer looks like a 1950s toaster when its closed I love it though. It can pull pictures off of cameras, even older ones that aren't "PictBridge" certified and store them on the HDD. It can print wirelessly if you pay for the little Bluetooth adapter. It can even be hooked up to a TV to do slideshows. It even came with the cables for that and a remote control! And since it works like an external HDD and memory card reader, I can use it to load data on to memory cards that my PC's memory card reader can't do. If I have a camera connected to it, and it connected to my PC, I can access the camera's memory card through Windows without any kind of special software or drivers. It's also super small and it has a handle to carry it with. It's a freakin awesome printer. Even though I got it at full price almost a year ago, it was worth every penny. HP's computers aren't as good as Apple, but they know what they're doing when it comes to printers I love the fact that I can walk into Best Buy and for $25 I can get a little pack that will let me print out 60 4x6 pics and 25 5x7s.

Message 6 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Dec 21, 2006

wrote:

sthpark7791 wrote:

wrote:
Nice!

Logitech mice are awesome I've got a 5 year old $20 Logitech optical mouse that is still in mint condition haha. These things last. That VX revolution is definitely more like the MX1000 than the MX revolution. That thing is definitely a little too big and kind of clunky looking haha. But I love it. I can agree on the cost too I got mine as part of the MX5000 "desktop". $150 Worth it though haha. Practically the only easy way to get Bluetooth on a Windows PC Smiley Tongue

Photo printers are awesome because it seems like all of the manufacturers have little "packs" you can buy. They have the ink cartridges and as many sheets of paper as that ink cartridge and can spit out. So for like $25-$30 you can get a little pack of ink and paper thats good for about 80-100 prints. Works out great

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/printers/photosmart_printers/1/storefronts/Q7011A%2523ABA My printer looks like a 1950s toaster when its closed I love it though. It can pull pictures off of cameras, even older ones that aren't "PictBridge" certified and store them on the HDD. It can print wirelessly if you pay for the little Bluetooth adapter. It can even be hooked up to a TV to do slideshows. It even came with the cables for that and a remote control! And since it works like an external HDD and memory card reader, I can use it to load data on to memory cards that my PC's memory card reader can't do. If I have a camera connected to it, and it connected to my PC, I can access the camera's memory card through Windows without any kind of special software or drivers. It's also super small and it has a handle to carry it with. It's a freakin awesome printer. Even though I got it at full price almost a year ago, it was worth every penny. HP's computers aren't as good as Apple, but they know what they're doing when it comes to printers I love the fact that I can walk into Best Buy and for $25 I can get a little pack that will let me print out 60 4x6 pics and 25 5x7s.

I have another logitech set (S510) and it's been working great. the mouse isnt all that comfy but the keyboard is really really nice

Nice printer, I think that was elligble for the $100 rebate too I saw a "photo back" that comes with ink and photo paper, but a bit more expensive than the HP you have, $38.

think different
Message 7 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 21, 2006

sthpark7791 wrote:

wrote:

sthpark7791 wrote:

wrote:
Nice!

I have another logitech set (S510) and it's been working great. the mouse isnt all that comfy but the keyboard is really really nice

Nice printer, I think that was elligble for the $100 rebate too I saw a "photo back" that comes with ink and photo paper, but a bit more expensive than the HP you have, $38.

Thats still not bad for a little photo pack or whatever they want to call them. Even though its a few bucks upfront, you save money and time in the end Is this your first photo-specific printer? For free, you're gonna love it. Most people think its a waste of money to buy something like that. At first I thought that way too. But I guarantee you theres gonna be some moment where you print out a great picture of something and you're gonna be smiling like a fool and you'll be thinking "this would have been worth it even without the rebate".

Message 8 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Dec 21, 2006
Merry Christmas
Photobucket
Message 9 of 79 (1 View)
0 Likes