Jan 06 2007
By: ChrisTek~ Treasure Hunter 9247 posts

Just Another "HELP ME!!!" Thread (Oblivion 360)

8 replies 6 views Edited Jan 6, 2007
Has anyone played Oblivion on the 360? Its truly amazing. Now, on to what I need help with. There's roughly a dozen of the Imperial Guard (big people with swords and bows and armor... oh my!) chasing me, and my Xbox just "Auto Saved". So if they kill me, I go right back to the chase. No way I can kill them all, as I have about 20% health left. What the heck do I do?!
Message 1 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Re: Just Another "HELP ME!!!" Thread (Oblivion 360)

Jan 6, 2007
Load back your most recent save. See if you can block and hit A next to them to have themstop fighting you first, though

But why are they chasing you?
Message 2 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jan 6, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:
Load back your most recent save. See if you can block and hit A next to them to have themstop fighting you first, though

Maybe he stole something...

Anyways,just block with your shield and hit A while targeting the guard.

Either go to jail,or pay the fine.
Message 3 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9247 posts

Jan 6, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:

Long story. I went into an inn, to find a pair of pants... (Another interesting story...) And what did I find? A pair of pants. I also got caught by some guardsman, and didn't have enough gold to pay the fine. So... I resisted arrest. And ran.

I tried that. They said "I accept your surrender" and slaughtered me.

Message Edited by ChrisTek on 01-06-2007 11:40 AM
Message 4 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jan 6, 2007

ChrisTek wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Long story. I went into an inn, to find a pair of pants... (Another interesting story...) And what did I find? A pair of pants. I also got caught by some guardsman, and didn't have enough gold to pay the fine. So... I resisted arrest. And ran.

I KNEW you stole something...Smiley Tongue

Well,if you don't wanna die,just go to jail.I've done that many times,and I don't mind my skills dropping by 1 level...
Message 5 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Jan 6, 2007

ChrisTek wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Whenever you steal something, first click in the left analog stick.If the eye is dim, you won't be seen.If the eye around your reticule is bright, that means someone is looking. That should prevent this next time

Hope you're enjoying the game. It's amazing

Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 01:41 PM
Message 6 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9247 posts

Jan 6, 2007
Ah, it worked. I guess going to jail is better than being stuck in a loop of death.
Message 7 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jan 6, 2007

JDplasma11 wrote:

ChrisTek wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Whenever you steal something, first click in the left analog stick.If the eye is dim, you won't be seen.If the eye around your reticule is bright, that means someone is looking. That should prevent this next time

Hope you're enjoying the game. It's amazing

Message Edited by JDplasma11 on 01-06-2007 01:41 PM

That's what I did when I thought I saw an Ebony Mace in the Anvil Castle.Smiley Tongue

But then it turned out to be a replica(sp?)...Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jan 6, 2007

ChrisTek wrote:
Ah, it worked. I guess going to jail is better than being stuck in a loop of death.

And you didn't have to pay even 1 gold.Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes