Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Jurassic World

Mar 7, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

the gaming scene needs more dinosaurs.

I agree. I think we should get a new Turok game. Maybe not like the one that released on PS3/360, but one the sticks to the roots of the original Turok games. That would be my dream Smiley Sad

young beard signature
Message 11 of 20 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Hmm...

I wonder how much influence Crichton actually had on this concept. Hopefully they aren't just giving him a writing credit for original works. 

I shall remain cautiously optimistic.

Message 12 of 20 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Mar 7, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

I agree. I think we should get a new Turok game. Maybe not like the one that released on PS3/360, but one the sticks to the roots of the original Turok games. That would be my dream Smiley Sad

I loved the Turok Games on N64, especially Turok 2. Still one of (if not THE) most challenging FPS I ever played, good times.

Dino Crisis was decent at time too for being a RE clone.

I'm curious as to how Primal Carnage: Genesis will be, that the only dinosaur game I know of coming out on PS4.

Love the novel Jurassic Park and the first two films. Kind of a hard formula to mess up, but we will see with Jurassic World.

Doubt I'll like Godzilla though simply because the true charm of Godzilla was in the classic movies which were just lovable Kaiju cheese that only worked for it's time and place. If it's not a couple of sweaty Japanese men in rubber monster suits smacking the crap out of each of each other in a model city, then it's not worth watching. Smiley Tongue

I love JRPGs, but hate anime... Is that legal?
Message 13 of 20 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Fuzzy_Skinner wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

I loved the Turok Games on N64, especially Turok 2. Still one of (if not THE) most challenging FPS I ever played, good times.

Dino Crisis was decent at time too for being a RE clone.

I'm curious as to how Primal Carnage: Genesis will be, that the only dinosaur game I know of coming out on PS4.

Love the novel Jurassic Park and the first two films. Kind of a hard formula to mess up, but we will see with Jurassic World.

Doubt I'll like Godzilla though simply because the true charm of Godzilla was in the classic movies which were just lovable Kaiju cheese that only worked for it's time and place. If it's not a couple of sweaty Japanese men in rubber monster suits smacking the crap out of each of each other in a model city, then it's not worth watching. Smiley Tongue

Yeah, that would be awesome if re-captured. I might be alone, but I actually thought that Turok Evolution (gamecube) was good. However, it did not feel at all like a turok game. It felt like Halo with dinosaurs. But as long as they don't go that route, then I'm sure the next Turok will be as good, if not better, than the original Turok games.

P.S: There also a cancelled Turok that was meant to be released in 2014. I just saw the art and I'm starting to feel really sad. I wish they could continue on with it Smiley Sad

young beard signature
Message 14 of 20 (103 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13844 posts

Mar 7, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

Jurassic World... It's got me intrigued http://forums.huntingresource.com/public/style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif

Same here. I heard about a new Jurassic Park film a while back, but now I really want to see it. If it has a good story, good characters and good effects, count me in! Smiley Very Happy

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 15 of 20 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5395 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Old news but Eh lol Smiley Tongue

Jurassic World (previously known as Jurassic Park 4) is an American science-fiction adventure film and the fourth in the Jurassic Park film series. The film was originally scheduled to be released on June 13, 2014, but it has re-entered development with a release date set for summer 2015. It will be directed by Colin Trevorrow and produced by Patrick Crowley and Frank Marshall.Derek Connolly and Trevorrow will write the script. A plot synopsis has not been confirmed.

Since the release of the third Jurassic Park film in 2001, progress on a potential fourth film was put in "development hell" for more than a decade. In early 2013, Universal Pictures announced a release date and director for Jurassic Park 4. Trevorrow said the film will take place 22 years after the events of the first film.

On September 10, 2013, Universal Pictures confirmed it will release the film, retitled Jurassic World, with a scheduled date of June 12, 2015.

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 16 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Mar 7, 2014
So, is there game play footage? Or do we not know how it will play? I've never played a Dino game.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 17 of 20 (85 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Mar 7, 2014

Jurassic Park will always be the best. any JP without Jeff Goldblum cant be good. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 20 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5395 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

KawaiiChiu wrote:
So, is there game play footage? Or do we not know how it will play? I've never played a Dino game.

This is bout the 4th Movie, Idk if there's a game coming out or not Smiley Tongue 

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 19 of 20 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Mar 9, 2014

The first two movies were good. The third movie was meh to me. It will be interesting what they decide to do with it.

I am more excited to Maleficent in May.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 20 of 20 (70 Views)
0 Likes