Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2014

Well Amazon.ca is doing an E3 pre-order sale where you save 30% if you preorder 3 or more games. And seeing as they were already cutting off the additional $10 that Canadians have to pay I went on a pre-order spree. I might end up canceling a few of these but I wanted to have the option of getting them at a cheaper price.

 

Little Big Planet 3

Battlefield: Hardline

Middle-earth: Shadow of Morder

The Order 1866

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Destiny

The Crew

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

 

 

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 21 of 69 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6875 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 10, 2014

DarthDanMan wrote:

Well Amazon.ca is doing an E3 pre-order sale where you save 30% if you preorder 3 or more games. And seeing as they were already cutting off the additional $10 that Canadians have to pay I went on a pre-order spree. I might end up canceling a few of these but I wanted to have the option of getting them at a cheaper price.

 

Little Big Planet 3

Battlefield: Hardline

Middle-earth: Shadow of Morder

The Order 1866

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Destiny

The Crew

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

 

 


Those are some nice purchases there.

Message 22 of 69 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15333 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 10, 2014

I preordered Persona Q and I don't even own a 3DS.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 23 of 69 (223 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
12918 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 11, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

I preordered Persona Q and I don't even own a 3DS.


Nice. And get one, darknova! They're worth it. Have had one for over a year and have been playing it quite a bit.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 24 of 69 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2008
Online
6405 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 11, 2014

I pre-ordered the White PS4 Destiny Bundle! Can't wait for September!!!  Smiley Very Happy

 

PS4DestinyBundle.png


Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 25 of 69 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15333 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 11, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

I preordered Persona Q and I don't even own a 3DS.


Nice. And get one, darknova! They're worth it. Have had one for over a year and have been playing it quite a bit.


I intend to get one eventually. This is the third 3DS game I will own without owning a 3DS.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 26 of 69 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8690 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 12, 2014

So I got this.

A set of 5 books. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 27 of 69 (163 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
12918 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 12, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

I preordered Persona Q and I don't even own a 3DS.


Nice. And get one, darknova! They're worth it. Have had one for over a year and have been playing it quite a bit.


I intend to get one eventually. This is the third 3DS game I will own without owning a 3DS.


Sweet. What are the other two you have?

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 28 of 69 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

Here some things I've gotten at Phoenix Comic Con:

 

 

Spoiler

Huntress Statue to go with Nightwing (wish there was a Koto. Batgirl but not yet released)

 

Holographic Mary Jane print and a Nightwing print

 

 

Hologrpahic Link, Robin fam; Red Hood, tim Drake/Red Robin, D. grayson/Nightwing and Damian wayne/Robin, Batgirl fam: Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon batgirl, Kat Kane Batwoman, Helene Bertenelli Huntress and Cassandra Cain Batgirl.
**the Felicia Hardy, Nightwing and Batman/Catwoman print are from last years visit**

 

 

Robin and Batgirl

 

 

Zatanna print *wonder woman is from last year*

 

 

Manu Bennet signed deathstroke photo

 

 

Green Arrow and Winter soldier print

 

 

Though im not necessarily a final fantasy fan, even I thought this looked cool to pick: a Cloud vs Leonhart hologrpahic print

 

 

 

 Yeah will have to tighten my wallet for next 2 weeks Smiley Tongue

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 69 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
1466 posts
 

Re: June "Recent Buys"

Jun 16, 2014


darknovaxp wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

I preordered Persona Q and I don't even own a 3DS.


Nice. And get one, darknova! They're worth it. Have had one for over a year and have been playing it quite a bit.


I intend to get one eventually. This is the third 3DS game I will own without owning a 3DS.


Oh and get Project X Zone and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier...They are both amazing DS  and 3DS games....

 photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif


Message 30 of 69 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes