Message 31 of 37 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: Job Interview Tomorrow, Need Advice

May 20, 2014

johngie wrote:
How'd it go?

Thank you for bumping this. I just got back from it. The questions asked weren't what I was prepared for, but it was actually easier than I expected. The only problem was that there were three other people being interviewed as well. We were all intrviewed at the same time and the manager asked the same question to all of us, the last two people were copying answers from another and myself. The manager said that she'll call us within a week to say if we got the job or not; this basically means that I have a week more of stress from this.

Message 32 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 21, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Make sure you know all about who is at the top of your corporate structure and impress them with your knowledge of company history! Here's a good start: http://elitedaily.com/humor/the-10-most-ridiculous-things-mike-jeffries-ceo-of-abercrombie-fitch-has...

The more I read the more I like that guy, he is such a jerk and loves it.......remind you of anyone?  Smiley Tongue

Nah.

Message 33 of 37 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7936 posts

May 21, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

johngie wrote:
How'd it go?

Thank you for bumping this. I just got back from it. The questions asked weren't what I was prepared for, but it was actually easier than I expected. The only problem was that there were three other people being interviewed as well. We were all intrviewed at the same time and the manager asked the same question to all of us, the last two people were copying answers from another and myself. The manager said that she'll call us within a week to say if we got the job or not; this basically means that I have a week more of stress from this.

What were the questions you weren't prepared for?

Hey That Chris signature
Message 34 of 37 (66 Views)
Platinum
55022 posts

May 21, 2014

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

johngie wrote:
How'd it go?

What were the questions you weren't prepared for?

I am surprised they didn't hire on the spot, I always know within 30 seconds if I am hiring or not.  If I am not sure I usually say, "you should hear from us in about a week, if you don't hear from us call me" as a way to filter people out.  I won't call, if they don't call they really didn't want the job...if they do call then they passed the filter Smiley Wink.  

My advice, call them today and ask about it!  Show them you want the job more than the others whom probably will not call.

Message 35 of 37 (51 Views)
Limit Breaker
22568 posts

May 22, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

johngie wrote:
How'd it go?

really?   this is the first..

these guys are so busy that they will not provide any courtesy to do it separately ?  or maybe they have so many applications that they are doing it  to same time?

never heard of 3 applicant at a time interview before...  usually it's one on one or 2+ on one..   pretty much each applicant at a time..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 36 of 37 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7936 posts

May 22, 2014
What Plym said...

I pretty much do the same process...

They might not have been impressed enough with the interview but if you call it at least shows you want the paycheck...
Hey That Chris signature
Message 37 of 37 (43 Views)