Uncharted Territory
2087 posts

Re: Japanese Words Trivia

Nov 19, 2006

InfurnoASH wrote:

InuYasha Bandicoot wrote:

1. Kaze

Wind.

KamiKazi = devine wind. (wow i learnt that in 10th grade history class.)

You learned it in history? Cool!
OK, this is kind of a discussion about Japanese and Animes, because it was originally moved from the anime section. I'll mostly ask words I know or don't know, and "how do you say ... in Japanese" kind of questions and you can ask questions about Japanese words, phrases, sentences and such too, of course.
Each word might have more than one meaning and there might not be people here that speak ful Japanese to jodge, so let's not go too much ... Japanese IS hard after all.
Cat. (I think I know the answer for this, and I think there's more than one. This is like a "do you know the word in Japanese" question AND a "please tell me, cause I dunno", and that's because I'm not sure. If you know Japanese very good, and know this easily, please restain yourselves for a little while, or just say it... I dunno. Start guessing people!)

EDIT: SOON: NAME CHANGE FOR THIS TOPIC. YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS TOPIC FLOATED IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT TO STAY TUNED. THAT WAY YOU'LL FIND IT EASILY AFTER THE NAME CHANGE, WHICH ISN'T SO BIG ANYWAY.

Message Edited by InuYasha Bandicoot on 11-19-2006 04:52 PM
Proud Anime Fan! My favorite animes: Inuyasha>Bleach>Ranma ��.
I love the Inuyasha anime and manga! My PSN: InuyashaBandicot
Message 101 of 101 (2 Views)
0 Likes