Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Re: Japanese Hardware Sales (11/20 ~ 11/26)

Dec 1, 2006

The Jolly Roger wrote:
Honestly, I don't give a crap about Japan.

Does anyone have the sales figures for North America, where it REALLY matters?

Lol , well for North America , they don't release it until the end of the month. So we won't be hearing about the NPDs for November until the beginning of December.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 1, 2006

Hawkfan267 wrote:
The PS3 would be #1, if it weren't for bad supply. That's probably a redundant statement, but me thinks it's true none of the less.. The Japanese sure love those handhelds, huh? The DS has had strong monthly sales for awhile now. PS2 and PSP seem to be doing OK. Sales of the PS2 is bound to decrease anyway, with the release of the PS3. Which I'm sure would sell more if it was better supplied. MS still can't sell many 360's in Japan huh? The supply of that is better than the PS3 supply, yet sales are still way less..Had they not screwed up the launch with few Japanese titles that may  have been different. It's a bad start and it doesn't look like it's getting better for them.

The Japanese have a few better Handheld games for the DS and other Nintendo handheld. They get fun Bleach and other manga based games and what do we get? We get a damn sponge bob game!? We must all make a note to destroy the current nickelodeon (sp). it's disgracing the excellence of the once great Nick...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Dec 1, 2006
The ds has the most? That came out a while ago.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5835 posts

Dec 1, 2006
DS pwns. That Elite Beat Agents game made me LOL but then I saw a review and I was like "Holy crap".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes