Reply
Highlighted
Dec 09 2006
By: Milad~ Treasure Hunter 5299 posts
Offline

Jackass Tribute

10 replies 2 views Edited Dec 9, 2006
Hi there, i made this Jackass Tribute out of random boredness , please rate.
This is for all the Jackass Fans out there.
 
 
Thanks a lot.


Message Edited by Milad on 12-09-2006 02:10 AM
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006
Bump, anyone??
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006
no just no
true love waits
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006
I expected video
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
no just no



What...?
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006
i use to be able to tolerate such stupid people but now days i can't. so i despise them nuff said
true love waits
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
i use to be able to tolerate such stupid people but now days i can't. so i despise them nuff said



Yes, but even tough they represent the redudant youth of America, they still are very funny because of their idiotic stunts
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006


Milad wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
i use to be able to tolerate such stupid people but now days i can't. so i despise them nuff said



Yes, but even tough they represent the redudant youth of America, they still are very funny because of their idiotic stunts


they represent NOTHING IMo, funny for being stupid yes stunts no
true love waits
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


Milad wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
i use to be able to tolerate such stupid people but now days i can't. so i despise them nuff said



Yes, but even tough they represent the redudant youth of America, they still are very funny because of their idiotic stunts


they represent NOTHING IMo, funny for being stupid yes stunts no



Ok, it is simply funny how stupid they really are.
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Jackass Tribute

Dec 9, 2006


Milad wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


Milad wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
i use to be able to tolerate such stupid people but now days i can't. so i despise them nuff said



Yes, but even tough they represent the redudant youth of America, they still are very funny because of their idiotic stunts


they represent NOTHING IMo, funny for being stupid yes stunts no



Ok, it is simply funny how stupid they really are.


gives cookie
true love waits
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes